10 years ago to the day...

King Poetic

I used to roll briefly with the lightskin girl at 3:42, remember she was hyping this up differently before it dropped.

This never changed the game as it should have, probably hurt the game to be honest in more ways than 1.

They never realised what blew them up and tried to go American, it was a retarded blow though, but for them only really, the game is much healthier now, took a long time but still.

year 7 say NOTHING

cringe moment of the millenium, again in year 7, for some reason my class had to do some sh*t during assembly, n me n one of my niggas had wigs n were acting like grannys for some reason, we finished n there was still bare time n nothing to do, teacher passed me the mic n I sprayed the bars

had that f*ck YEA bop in my step all break and lunch time

I used to roll briefly with the lightskin girl at 3:42, remember she was hyping this up differently before it dropped.

This never changed the game as it should have, probably hurt the game to be honest in more ways than 1.

They never realised what blew them up and tried to go American, it was a retarded blow though, but for them only really, the game is much healthier now, took a long time but still.

who remembers the webiste? it was mental, you could navigate it by using a helicopter or sum sh*t

The website was nutz.

How can I forget that chatroom, never have I seen a free for all chatroom like that.

So Solid brought out the hoes lol, I just hit net late 2001 to a bountiful amount of hoes.

Linked about 5 tings from there, used to go back in the chatroom and talk with next man/give heads up about the links lol.

Man like Tru Dan used to clean up on there lmao.

Does anyone cringe listening to this?

To be honest I cringed a little listening to this. Never even got through to the end. It is corny now but back then it was the joint.

I guess its called growing up. Moving on...

yeah it was the joint brother

/

about cringing, this is the music u grew up on