The shocking facts thread

The most shocking fact in this thread is that people are debating whether jesus existed.

I'm not saying a person called Jesus didn't exist, by all means it is possible.

However there is no factual evidence of this. That's the bottom line, research it with a unbiased view and you will see.

Anyway i've proved my point. to marvell, i reccommed you read this website http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm

/

continue

those of you laughing at bruce are obviously mistaking what he means when he says pagans acknowledge Jesus existence but in the midst of stupidity and ignorance everyone laughs..

The people who i quoted such as the romans, and greeks were pagan. and therefore had no reason to push the fact that jesus existsed apart from just reporting or recording what was witnessed or the information of the day

josephus even states that he beleived they were all superstitious

8ball i suggest you read this. i can never be out my depth if not i woudlnt have chosen to 'swim' in the first place.

http://thedevineevid...us_history.html

you are quoting misleading statements about Tacticus birth and claim you're proving anything....have a kit kat mate

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fact is overrated

nothing in life can be proved to be 100% fact

Human fickle

(tbh I could go into it more but it turns into philosophy, a whole different subject)

Water boils at 100 degrees celsius

100% FACT.

his answer to this i'm guessing would be something along the lines of... but what is 100 degrees.... which brings us onto human perception of words, which is why i guess he talks about philosophy

Fact is overrated

nothing in life can be proved to be 100% fact

Human fickle

(tbh I could go into it more but it turns into philosophy, a whole different subject)

Water boils at 100 degrees celsius

100% FACT.

his answer to this i'm guessing would be something along the lines of... but what is 100 degrees.... which brings us onto human perception of words, which is why i guess he talks about philosophy

If that is his answer then he's talking bollocks and should thus be ignored

• 4 weeks later...

On a discussion about spiders on Reddit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_wandering_spider

It's largely known, however, for its poison which not only kills its victims in the most agonizing way imaginable, but also gives them an incredibly painful rock-hard erection while doing so. If you somehow manage to survive a bite, which is rare since only a few toxicology departments and poison control centers in the U.S. have the anti-venom on hand since it is only produced in, you guessed it, Brazil, there is a very good chance you will be cursed with either an ever-lasting and incredibly uncomfortable erection or complete impotence. If you experience the former, the only care that modern medical science can afford you is to cut the vein at the base of the penis to allow the blood which is trapped in the organ to escape. This is not a reversible process, and you will most likely suffer from temporary, if not permanent, impotence.

:blink:

• Upvote 1

On a discussion about spiders on Reddit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_wandering_spider

It's largely known, however, for its poison which not only kills its victims in the most agonizing way imaginable, but also gives them an incredibly painful rock-hard erection while doing so. If you somehow manage to survive a bite, which is rare since only a few toxicology departments and poison control centers in the U.S. have the anti-venom on hand since it is only produced in, you guessed it, Brazil, there is a very good chance you will be cursed with either an ever-lasting and incredibly uncomfortable erection or complete impotence. If you experience the former, the only care that modern medical science can afford you is to cut the vein at the base of the penis to allow the blood which is trapped in the organ to escape. This is not a reversible process, and you will most likely suffer from temporary, if not permanent, impotence.

:blink:

fucking demon spider

should be hunted to extinction