Klitschko vs Adamek

Fighting Weight

Vitali was supposed to be fighting Thomasz Adamek on September 10th, but now due to political goings on in Ukraine (He is the leader of the Ukrainian Democratic Alliance for Reform-one of his Political allies has been improsoned) his training camp has been suspended for the second time.In light of this, Wladimir has begun preparing to face Adamek in Vitali's stead.

haye v fat chris ftw
Arreola is fighting on 15th September, which will take his fights in 2011 to 5. I love that he is willing to fight often, though it still doesn't excuse turning up for his big title shot on a diet exclusively consisting of MacD's.If Haye wants a shot at Wlad he will probably have to beat Arreola to do it, not because Wlad wouldn't grant him a challenge right away, but if he wants to generate any sort of excitement for the next fight he has to give someone a pasting. Arreola & Aidsman would be good fights to see.

haye v fat chris ftw
Arreola is fighting on 15th September, which will take his fights in 2011 to 5. I love that he is willing to fight often, though it still doesn't excuse turning up for his big title shot on a diet exclusively consisting of MacD's.If Haye wants a shot at Wlad he will probably have to beat Arreola to do it, not because Wlad wouldn't grant him a challenge right away, but if he wants to generate any sort of excitement for the next fight he has to give someone a pasting. Arreola & Aidsman would be good fights to see.
He eats a lot of burritos as well brah

• 4 weeks later...
LOL. I can't understand why
It's because the heavyweight division is so sh*t that the barrel is being well and truly scraped clean in an attempt to find someone who can give the brothers a challenge worthy of watching.Adamek and Haye are both good fighters in their respective divisions but they're not physically built to pose a serious threat to either of the brothers, I rate them for trying but the chips are heavily stacked against them.I'd love to see Adamek win though.

LOL. I can't understand why
It's because the heavyweight division is so sh*t that the barrel is being well and truly scraped clean in an attempt to find someone who can give the brothers a challenge worthy of watching.Adamek and Haye are both good fighters in their respective divisions but they're not physically built to pose a serious threat to either of the brothers, I rate them for trying but the chips are heavily stacked against them.I'd love to see Adamek win though.
Adamek is the best opponent Vitali has faced in a long time though, bar Solis. As for Haye with a different trainer & some more experience he stand a very good chance of beating Wladimir, I was extremely impressed with him in their fight, his speed, head/body movement were absolutely phenomenal, it's a shame his poor balance was always going to cost him, I would love to see Haye with Freddie Roach.Either way, this fight, will be entertaining.
They do not look the same weight at all.
Well they are heavyweights, so the weight is unlimited, but Vitali is standing there at about 245 lbs, and Adamek at 220. So there is a disparity in their weights like there could be in no other division.

Watch Klitschko vs Adamek Live Stream Online Free. Another blockbuster showdown between Vitali Klitschko and Tomasz Adamek on HBO Boxing. These two boxers have never meet before and the way I see this fight I can see that Klitschko is pretty dominant and leading the survey to win this fight via TKO.

:Y:/boxing/vitali-klitschko-vs-tomasz-adamek-live-stream-online-boxing/