Zyzz Dead

PsychoEazy-E

One of BB.com's most popular member dies at 22 He's admitted to doing roids and his bro was arrested a few weeks ago for supplying anabolic steroidshttp://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/aesthetic-bodybuilder-aziz-zyzz-sergeyevich-shavershians-last-posts/story-e6freuy9-1226112918122

Rumors going around saying he did roids/drugs in thailand and passed out in the sauna.RIP brah
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But it would take a hell of a lot MORE effort to have a physique like that without roids.

Either way, the physique was very impressive. Lean + the size.

This is quite interesting read:

Like everyone else who had followed Zyzz, I’m sure you want to know his steroid cycle. At the peak of his popularity, Aziz had denied any steroid use. Was he taking steroid cycles?

The Alleged Anabolic Steroid Use

Before becoming “internet famous” Aziz had often admitted the use of anabolic steroids, which he later started to deny on the internet. When his brother, Chestbrahh, was arrested he yet again was the face for Sydney’s steroid abuse. The Sydney Morning Herald newspaper covered his brothers arrest, and also included a photo of Zyzz. He objected to the use of his picture in the article, citing it was basically an article on the abuse of anabolic steroids – which he had no part of. When interviewed by The Daily Telegraph, Aziz had denied having ever used steroids and said “My body shape is due only in part to the hard work I put into the gym and my strict diet regimen.”

When the Sydney Morning Herald had asked the company that hired Zyzz to be a male stripper, had this to say “He was a lovely guy, aside from the steroid abuse.” According the research by The Daily Telegraph, ASziz can also be quoted as saying such phrases as “riding bicycles” which is gym and internet slang for cycling anabolic steroids. Was he on steroids? What would his, steroid cycle have looked like?

The Truth

Before leaving to Thailand, he had made his intentions to close friends very clear on the reason for going, “the cheap and abundant source of anabolic steroids.”

You, as many other readers are probably asking, “so what WAS Zyzz taking to look the way he did? I want to know his steroid cycle.” In short Aziz was taking multiple steroids, his favorite were: Clenbuterol, Cytomel (T3), Tren Ace, and Test Prop. The Clenbuterol and Cytomel (T3) were ran in cycles of weeks on and weeks off equivalent to the time on. The reason being was that Zyzz was not only looking to be lean, but wanted to have more muscle mass as well, so he would have to go on “cutting” and “bulking” phases of Clenbuterol and Cytomel (T3). The Clenbuterol was taken at up to 120mcg per day and the Cytomel (T3) was taken at up to 100mcg per day.

The Tren Ace and Test Prop were known to ran “year-round” instead of cycling and coming off and getting back on. So, he wasn’t really running steroid cycles per say. The Tren Ace being the most prevalent steroid abused that he was taking, with doses as high as 300mg a day! That would be roughly over 2 grams of Tren Ace a week. The Test Prop on the other hand was run at much, much lower doses of 20mg per day, just for basic “normal human functions” as Aziz would put it. That about sums up Zyzz’s steroid cycle.