Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Luv Doc

White chicks & bare backing

63 posts in this topic

They could be open minded to race or even the "I only do blacks" type or claim they only attract black dudes, but do they trust white boys more than blacks to have bare back sex? I ask this because having discussions with a few white chicks, a lot of them who have been with both have most of the time not used protection with white dudes one the first night of f*ck*ng, but stress that they always use protection with blacks (unless they have been at it for a few months or so).What do you think?Discuss!

Anyone else see the title and know who the topic starter was?

i get u point, my view is always protect yourself regardless of race, and u have too much time on u hands to discuss this things with this females smash and keep it moving

I think these girls you speak of are vile.

At least Justin is consistent.

Anyone else see the title and know who the topic starter was?
:D

i get u point, my view is always protect yourself regardless of race, and u have too much time on u hands to discuss this things with this females smash and keep it moving
#beatandbounce

They could be open minded to race or even the "I only do blacks" type or claim they only attract black dudes, but do they trust white boys more than blacks to have bare back sex? I ask this because having discussions with a few white chicks, a lot of them who have been with both have most of the time not used protection with white dudes one the first night of f*ck*ng, but stress that they always use protection with blacks (unless they have been at it for a few months or so).What do you think?Discuss!
I bet 100 English pounds your girlfriend is white. But she's "different" and you think you have achieved something because she didnt use a condom with you. You're better than your average black now init. Lost souls.

this one white chick didnt even think of the domn i knew she gets around, like I knew her, not a random link, but flippin hell just made me think she just shoves it in without doms for any random dood on roadbut obv I put the dom on before she got on, had to pause her for a few secsdirty bitch prob got that bad AIDS

ffs why do I come in justin's threads

next you may be caring who she holds a household insurance policy with. as long as yr own sh*t is covered whats the problemunless you are saying you actually want to hit these outlets rawback but they wont let you pmsl its prob for the best