Pay day for Dre.

Afroman

Good on him. Wonder if the community he came from will see any of that.

what has his community done for him?

Provided him with the background necessary to launch his rap career. But do your people really need to serve you before you're willing to help them? No wonder the black race is in such a poor state with thinking like that.

yh allow the f*ck the ends mentality

It's clearly been successfully embedded in people. Merely suggesting that he helps his people is met with a ton of negs.

if u was in his position what would you tangibly do

Good on him. Wonder if the community he came from will see any of that.

what has his community done for him?

Provided him with the background necessary to launch his rap career. But do your people really need to serve you before you're willing to help them? No wonder the black race is in such a poor state with thinking like that.

yh allow the f*ck the ends mentality

It's clearly been successfully embedded in people. Merely suggesting that he helps his people is met with a ton of negs.

if u was in his position what would you tangibly do

Help my people.

He's an idiot for selling, lol @ black people.

Just wife a fat white slut and remove your genes from the black genepool please.

So wait, your happy he sold his company, when I am vex that his is not owning it as the majority share holder and wanting to be proud that a black person is in charge of a company that could potentially grow into the biggest headphone producers and branch out into other areas of electronics.

Yet you dis me?

You are an example of what is wrong with the youth. You see £££ in your eyes and without thinking, you take it.

SMH

He's an idiot for selling, lol @ black people.

Just wife a fat white slut and remove your genes from the black genepool please.

So wait, your happy he sold his company, when I am vex that his is not owning it as the majority share holder and wanting to be proud that a black person is in charge of a company that could potentially grow into the biggest headphone producers and branch out into other areas of electronics.

Yet you dis me?

You are an example of what is wrong with the youth. You see £££ in your eyes and without thinking, you take it.

SMH

Being the black majority share holder until the brand crashes and dies doesn't make you smart. But then again smart is the one thing I don't expect from you.

So you are saying it will crash and burn, yet it was worth $300 million. Your saying any company a black person owns that they are building will crash?

Your really stupid, you will never do well in life.

It's you're not your. It helps not to make year 7 grammar mistakes when calling someone stupid.

Now, where did I say that? Quote where I said any company a black person owns that they are building will crash. Since I obviously meant that and not that the popularity and sales of beats headphones are starting to dwindle. No, clearly it's just because a black person owns it. Did your mother drop you as a young child? That's a serious question.

• Downvote 1

HTC can do more for the company than Monster could do.

How do you know this?

This isn't the case all the time. There are many companies who could have been sold off but have become big or only sold a minority of the company so the founder is still the main guy/girl.

So you are saying it will crash and burn, yet it was worth $300 million. Your saying any company a black person owns that they are building will crash?

It's you're not your. It helps not to make year 7 grammar mistakes when calling someone stupid.

Now, where did I say that? Quote where I said any company a black person owns that they are building will crash. Since I obviously meant that and not that the popularity and sales of beats headphones are starting to dwindle. No, clearly it's just because a black person owns it. Did your mother drop you as a young child? That's a serious question.

Your whole post is gay tbh.

I will not reply to your posts again.

• Downvote 4

Your whole post is gay tbh.

I will not reply to your posts again.

For future reference, Gay doesn't mean too logical for you to comprehend.

was a good move by dre imo

I agree

I have a feeling the bubble will burst soon as even more fakes flood the market. They are common enough as it is.

Have observed an increase of Beats wearers...lol

People stepping out of their house looking like cunts>>>>>>>>>>>

So how can u spot fakes?

THE BOX..

Some knock off tour versions are pretty impressive. but some are soo bad.

I

Brav

How can I shame someone in the streets?

Can't be like let's go to your recycling bin and examine

LoL let them be man..

The beats logo on the bang bangs start to fade off after a while on the knock offs.

This dude goes more into detail still.