Should Arsène Wenger go?

Badman

Had enough of people complaining its time to put your money where your mouth is because come end of the season no doubt certain man will need a taste of that old humble pie. And we need some quotes to laugh at.Lets keep this thread going as the season progresses and see how it goesFor every vote please give a reason whyTheres no doubt in my mind though, this is definitely going to be Wenger's make or break season Will his philosophy finally pay off?Was he really a defeated man at the pre-season press conference or was that just all one big PR stunt?Is he right for allowing his 2 best players to hold the club to ransom and leave or is he just removing the uncommitted players who might of been holding back to progression of the team overall, because as some would say - Theres no one player bigger than the teamDiscuss

I voted for no, but I agree about make or break ,I'd like to belive he has a plan , every year arsenal get written off from the top 4 and it just don't happen and defo not now with the season starting with cesc an nasri , I wish they were sold much sooner , but I cane really blame arsene for that , tbh he was right ,but players need to be brought in but I'll wait till deadline to expand

Voted no of course.Right man, but needs David Dein back, or Gazidas to find a back bone.More make or break to me is Ivan Gazidas future, if this c*nt doesnt get renewals done on Alex Song, Theo Walcott & Robin van Persie's deals then he can f*ck off along with Peter Hill-Wood & Co. f*ck where we come in the league this season or being trophyless, Wenger leaving before this board is as scandalous as Almunia being the final Spainard in our first-team squad.

• Downvote 1

For all his obvious faults, most of it is caused by stubborness, people seriously understimate him as a football manager.When we almost knocked you out the top 4, the whole world was saying goalkeeper, centre half, centre midfielder. He went and signed another slight attacking midfielder, everyone said it was lunacy and he'd blew it. It was the catalyst for you turning it around.Wenger with that squad>>>Daglish or Redknapp (I rate both highly) with their current squads. Could change though tbf.

I voted NOI am very confident we will get top 4. people love to write us off been doing that for the last few seasons and we always surprise. Also Wenger is a proven winner so I have faith that he is confident with this squad we got to performThe board however.......

Voted no of course.Right man, but needs David Dein back, or Gazidas to find a back bone.More make or break to me is Ivan Gazidas future, if this c*nt doesnt get renewals done on Alex Song, Theo Walcott & Robin van Persie's deals then he can f*ck off along with Peter Hill-Wood & Co. f*ck where we come in the league this season or being trophyless, Wenger leaving before this board is as scandalous as Almunia being the final Spainard in our first-team squad.
Your worried about contracts for players like Song and Walcott? :D Says it all