circumcision.

tino

my mum was reading an article about it and it benefits, she suggested i should get one i did my research on the benefits, am just worried the general may lose sensitivityhas any of u done it later on when grown up and are there any of u considering it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if its not broken dont fix it , i get it but u less likely to get sexual diseases if u are circumcised , am not stating that getting circumcised is an excuse to bareback chicks benefits

1 Many older men, who have bladder or prostate gland problems, also develop difficulties with their foreskins due to their surgeon's handling, cleaning, and using instruments. Some of these patients will need circumcising. Afterwards it is often astonishing to find some who have never ever seen their glans (knob) exposed before!2 Some older men develop cancer of the penis - about 1 in 1000 - fairly rare, but tragic if you or your son are in that small statistic. Infant circumcision gives almost 100% protection, and young adult circumcision also gives a large degree of protection.3 Cancer of the cervix in women is due to the Human Papilloma Virus. It thrives under and on the foreskin from where it can be transmitted during intercourse. An article in the British Medical Journal in April 2002 suggested that at least 20% of cancer of the cervix would be avoided if all men were circumcised. Surely that alone makes it worth doing?4 Protection against HIV and AIDS. Another British Medical Journal article in May 2000 suggested that circumcised men are 8 times less likely to contract the HIV virus. (It is very important here to say that the risk is still far too high and that condoms and safe sex must be used - this applies also to preventing cancer of the cervix in women who have several partners.)A BBC television programme in November 2000 showed two Ugandan tribes across the valley from one another. One practised circumcision and had very little AIDS, whereas, it was common in the other tribe, who then also started circumcising. This programme showed how the infection thrived in the lining of the foreskin, making it much easier to pass on.5 As with HIV, so some protection exists against other sexually transmitted infections. Accordingly, if a condom splits or comes off, there is some protection for the couple. However, the only safe sex is to stick to one partner or abstain.6 Lots of men, and their partners, prefer the appearance of their penis after circumcision, It is odour-free, it feels cleaner, and they enjoy better sex. Awareness of a good body image is a very important factor in building self confidence. 7 Balanitis is an unpleasant, often recurring, inflammation of the glans. It is quite common and can be prevented by circumcision.8 Urinary tract infections sometimes occur in babies and can be quite serious. Circumcision in infancy makes it 10 times less likely.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

my mum was reading an article about it and it benefits, she suggested i should get one
Come like you're talking about an Ipad.Anyway here is the counter argumenthttp://www.noharmm.org/advantage.htm
those counter arguments were just terrible seriously the merit of most of those points was flimsy at best and most of them are the same points restated in a different context

my mum was reading an article about it and it benefits, she suggested i should get one
Come like you're talking about an Ipad.Anyway here is the counter argumenthttp://www.noharmm.org/advantage.htm
those counter arguments were just terrible seriously the merit of most of those points was flimsy at best and most of them are the same points restated in a different context
There were some good points.The real question is why didn't evolution get rid of our foreskin if there were more benefits to not having one?
  • Downvote 2