Your pamming scores so far this year

NiNES.

LMAO man said old job centre adviserSICK
bruvvvv lmaoooshes 39 yeah.... i was fantasising about beating her for longggg ...everytime i walked in there i just WISHED i could beat.i thought she was brazilian..turns out shes jamaican/irish...born in jamiaca got the accentshe invited me round her house coz shes moved now *moved job centres as well*2 2's were just having a little drink, chillin...shes talkin about the guy shes been seeing sayin hes her age and cant keep up... i was like...awwww sh*t lmao....obviously im moving it up kissin her neck and dat...shes getting ON ITshe suggested i should stay coz it was out of the bits and she had a bit to drink...went upstairs..... AhafhishfphfpshfpsihfpshfpshfpshpfhsShe made me f*ck her...whilst she watched a vid of me f*ck*ng a next chick on my iphone i had my hand round her neck...she was talking dirty ...never heard someone talk dirty on her level...she was going IN.i need to go back :D i said to her i knew a chick from dem ends...she said she would wanna watch me f*ck her whilst she played with herself and filmed it.Thank you based god.
:D

Believe it or not I'm actually trying to give you advice. You need to sort your life out mate.
U SAID IT URSELF THAT UR PARENTS ARE WASHED PMSL U R D BY-PRODUCT OF FOOLS/UR MUM WAS GUILTY OF THT JUNGLE FEVER = 50% OF DI FORAM UR MUM WOULD FIND ATTRACTIVE NW f*ck OFF AND GO AND BASH TO SOME ANIME CHILD ZORN
lmfaoThat is a big f*ck*ng line.

17 :D
I saw this and saidWHAAAATT!
lol bare man are shocked at 17 this year you man tryna say DST's a creature ye?
Lol trust, like a don said on a next page thats like 2 a month which isn't much at all
Trust me, not putting man down rating for the bangings but as an actual gamer I have had some wavey work put in like 4 new chicks in a week, then flipping them to regulars etc etcI need more credit give me pos's and I will get pics of atleast 5 new chicks within 10 days
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Guest M12 Part 2

The thing that is jokes is women Talk all this sh*t but when it comes down to it they are the ones who control the game. Mandem will mash 100 tings and then wife a chick who's banged 2 or 3 and there will be no problems. You might get the whole "I think your a player" or "your past disgusts me" but when it's all said and done most guys who are prolific can deal with them kind o talks in their sleep and the woman will take it and be like that was before he's different with me / he's changed now/ he's ready to settle down so it's different. Reverse the ting for mandem. Every man wants a ting who other guys think is nice but the critical difference is we care a lot more about being the first or one of the few conquerors. If a chick has a certain amount of mileage most real guys close the door. You ain't breakin past being a link with any amount of talk. Women don't have this mentality, hence why most of us walk round having our cake an eating it and then settling down with a winner.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The thing that is jokes is women Talk all this sh*t but when it comes down to it they are the ones who control the game. Mandem will mash 100 tings and then wife a chick who's banged 2 or 3 and there will be no problems. You might get the whole "I think your a player" or "your past disgusts me" but when it's all said and done most guys who are prolific can deal with them kind o talks in their sleep and the woman will take it and be like that was before he's different with me / he's changed now/ he's ready to settle down so it's different. Reverse the ting for mandem. Every man wants a ting who other guys think is nice but the critical difference is we care a lot more about being the first or one of the few conquerors. If a chick has a certain amount of mileage most real guys close the door. You ain't breakin past being a link with any amount of talk. Women don't have this mentality, hence why most of us walk round having our cake an eating it and then settling down with a winner.
Yadda yadda yaaaI'm talking for myself so let's not start grouping people.I have not settled for a guy with a dirty past, neither do I plan to. If you have the mentality of a player and you feel the need to beat as many chicks as you can... go find yourself a female that will happily settle for that.

If you have the mentality of a player and you feel the need to beat as many chicks as you can... go find yourself a female that will happily settle for that.
What women never seem to realise is that's not the mentality of a player. That's the mentality of a male.
No it's not. Not every man thinks like this.

Guest phonecharger
Yadda yadda yaaaI'm talking for myself so let's not start grouping people.I have not settled for a guy with a dirty past, neither do I plan to. If you have the mentality of a player and you feel the need to beat as many chicks as you can... go find yourself a female that will happily settle for that.
you would never really know about ur guys past anyway

If you have the mentality of a player and you feel the need to beat as many chicks as you can... go find yourself a female that will happily settle for that.
What women never seem to realise is that's not the mentality of a player. That's the mentality of a male.
No it's not. Not every man thinks like this.
Yes they do. Even the boy who brings you flowers and massages your feet is in it for the pum pum.
  • Upvote 5

wisdom being presented by my colleagues in team male,makes me want to shed a tear of fellowshipteam female talking total bollocks as per, about looking for 40 yr old virgin about disrespect bodies, if i was to f*ck a lot of hoes(dom) i dont get cancer of the throat,cervix and become barren in the womb, i just increase in powerwas zeus a cheerleader? get the f*ck out of here after several years of hot facts presented onto the forum you still get this entry level ' envy as feminism' bullshit f*ck*ng dozy cunts,relax from yr tv
Creasing.