Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mame Biram Diouf

Ever Been Ashamed Of Your Skin Colour/Ethnicity?

99 posts in this topic

Saw Soca's post in that race thread made me think how f*cked it must be to look in the mirror and wish you was something else.Anyone ever deeply wished they appeared a different way so they would be accepted or not discriminated against? and why?Or know anyone who has faced these issuesAlways interested in gaining new insights into things, rather not ask it whatever and have 10 spam posts

No.My little cousin thinks she's too dark but i think (hope) its just a stage.

I was one of 3 black kids in my primary class, think the whole school had about 5high school was better there was about 5 in the class, but way more all roundbut not once have I ever wished I was something else, learned from a young age that wishing brings nothing, u just have to work with what u have, plus I liked being part of the small group of blacks, made me feel exotic

HELL NOim litterrally in love with myself

never been ashamed of my race or heritage, but cant lie i do like to get a bit of a tan when im on holiday.

NeverrrrrBut I won't lie TodayWhen I was in Hertfordshire in the parkI watched the simplicity of all these white kids lives and thought "sh*t man at these ages I was just trying not to get robbed/stabbed these lot are having fun"But then I remembered the d*ck size thread and thought :D

NAH BUT IN PRIMARY THERE WAS BARE JAMAICANS REACHED SECONDARY AND FLIPPED THE SCRIPTAFRICANS, AFRICANS EVERYWHEREtiger-woods-celebrating-fist-pump.jpg?w=376&h=501

ZAMORAK/CHILD ZORN COLLECTOR/DR DOOM SHOULD B THE PATRON FOR THIS THREAD

ZAMORAK/CHILD ZORN COLLECTOR/DR DOOM SHOULD B THE PATRON FOR THIS THREAD
Why's that?

dnt question me f*ck BWAI

You talking to me or just repeating one of your girlfriends commands?

Your girl is kinda like your hubby. That makes you the FOCKBWAI.

this guy still asks some of the dumbest questions.lol@ being ashamed of your ethnicity/skin colour. i know such aliens exist still

i know such aliens exist still
You're acting like it's a rarity; it's a pandemic in America among all races but concentrated mostly in black Americans.

You talking to me or just repeating one of your girlfriends commands?
:D

I once put bleach in the bath because I wanted to be white but my brother grassed me upthen I was sent to see black heros and sent to some black saturday school for 2 years

I once put bleach in the bath because I wanted to be white but my brother grassed me upthen I was sent to see black heros and sent to some black saturday school for 2 years
The f*ck :D

The problem is that the only black history ever taught in schools is slavery. There's a rich history in Africa but nobody is ever taught it.