FAO People Who Differentiate Between ''Blacks and Monkeys''

Mame Biram Diouf

What do you define as a monkey? What do you define as a black?Why do you class them as a monkey?Do you feel people see you as different to them are you both the same to everyone?Im guessing you feel like you are above them and more humane then them so on a spectrum I guess you normal non monkey blacks are subordinate to even more civilised white peopleDo your family know or even share your views on this?Why do you label them 'stupid monkeys' instead of trying to help them and showing being like that is not the only option?Surely if some of you were raised in the 'jungle' and had similar education, home life and economical problems like these monkeys you would have turned out similar to them?Just want to see you enlightened folk insight on this because nothing pisses me off using these terms from real life to the internet

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

Blacks = 100% Homo Sapiens SapiensAll other races = 97 - 99% Homo Sapiens Sapiens and 1 - 3% Homo Sapiens NeanderthalLaugh all you want but you actually are legit sub-human. Peak.
Many would say Neanderthals were human, just different species.

Surely if some of you were raised in the 'jungle' and had similar education, home life and economical problems like these monkeys you would have turned out similar to them?
Many of us were raised in the same environment.Life is about choices.You can choose to stay on the same path, knowing the consequences, or you can choose another way.I am by no means saying life is easy but if you don't make an effort to change your circumstance you will be labelled, quitter, lazy, chav, monkey you name it.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Blacks = 100% Homo Sapiens SapiensAll other races = 97 - 99% Homo Sapiens Sapiens and 1 - 3% Homo Sapiens NeanderthalLaugh all you want but you actually are legit sub-human. Peak.
They were human. But lower in the evolutionary chain than modern humans.

Surely if some of you were raised in the 'jungle' and had similar education, home life and economical problems like these monkeys you would have turned out similar to them?
Many of us were raised in the same environment.Life is about choices.You can choose to stay on the same path, knowing the consequences, or you can choose another way.I am by no means saying life is easy but if you don't make an effort to change your circumstance you will be labelled, quitter, lazy, chav, monkey you name it.
c/s - its both nature and nutureI know some people from baaaad backgrounds who had tough childhoods who are doin pretty well for themselves and on the other hand some people who have both parents nice family nice area good schooling etc really not doing as well as they should be.
  • Upvote 1

There's no such thing as Homo Sapien Neanderthal, there are Neanderthal.
Look it up before you try to correct me with false information.
THIS GUY AINT EVEN BLACK WHY IS HE BEGGIN IT FOR SOME NX DEEVIANT
Already told you you're boring.

Page 61LinkAs I understood it Homo sapiens and Neanderthals diverged from the same common ancestor, so we are at the same point in the evolutionary chain as they were.

Page 61LinkAs I understood it Homo sapiens and Neanderthals diverged from the same common ancestor, so we are at the same point in the evolutionary chain as they were.
That's not what that means.

That's not what that means.
How you mean?I am reasoning that we were at the same point as we didn't descend from them, they split of just like we did, they had characteristics which had advantages over ours and we had some which gave us advantages over them.Guess it all depends on whether you class them as a sub species or separate species, there is ambiguity.