Holocaust

Symbol

I think some people are missing the point. It's not the numbers that's important; it's how every part of the country that made the country whole was against them. Let's not forget there were many German-Jewish decorated war heroes from WW1 (initially the Nazis spared those but eventually they got the same treatment as regular Jews).

It really is no different than in 5 years from now the English government turning around and doing the same to black people. You might feel safe and secure and think no way would that ever happen but time and time again it's proven that when it comes time to elect a scapegoat, people will. Hell, the Jews were arguably in a better position in German society than what black people are in England.

Israel is a terrorist, apartheid state, which was forcefully inserted into Palestinian land, and now continues to illegally bombard, blockade, kill, and torture the vastly inferior equipped Palestinians, with the help of the UN, and with funding from it's US lapdogs.

Their collective policies against Palestine are a violation of the laws set down in the Geneva Conventions. 1.5 Million Palestinian Civillians have been killed since the creation of Israel to this date.

Israel have also annexed territory in Palestine, and built settlements on them, which again, are recognised as Illegal by the international community.

They are slowly and systematically trying to wipe the Palestinian people off the face of the map. The people of Gaza are being deliberately starved, yet nothing is done

Turn on the news and you will hear about a suicide bomber attacking Israel, you won't hear about the 2 tonne bomb that was dropped into the middle of a civilian area in Palestine...

This is why, while I disagree with Timebomb, people can see that Children in Israel have been killed and say 'so f*ck*ng what?' because it is a regular occurance in Palestine but nobody apparently gives a sh*t because arabs aren't human?

• Upvote 4

Can you show and prove that it was mostly joo's that controlled the slave trade as you implied earlier in the thread

Muslims were involved in the slave trade but are you going to deny that too?

Give it a rest thinking joo's run the world and every aspect of society as you give way too much credit to people who you seem to fear

The thing about you is, ive sussed you out from day one. you will ask for evidence, when its presented you will start to call the man racist this and that.

try and provide counter evidence that can refute the claims he's made yeah rather than telling me that he once slept with a fox, or a rat as an attack on his personality.

There are the books that ive posted, and there are more books on amazon you can google, you can also download free PDF files with the same information.

and I AM ON RECORD FOR ALWAYS CUSSING ARABS FOR THEIR ROLE IN THE SLAVE TRADE, THEY ENSLAVED AFRICANS, YES ITS NOT SPOKEN OF ENOUGH I AGREE. BUT MANY OF THEM STILL SUFFER FROM THEIR OWN TROUBLES.

BUT UNLIKE YOUR JOOO PEOPLE, THEY DONT GO ROUND WRITING f*ck*ng ARTICLES ALL ABOUT THE PLACE SEEKING PITY AND ALWAYS SHOVING NAZIS DOWN OUR THROATS. EVERY OTHER DAY THERES SOMETHING ABOUT ANTI SEMITISM AND NAZIS BLAH f*ck*ng BLAH....WHEN THEY HAVE DONE FAR WORSE THAN THE NAZIS...AT LEAST THE ARABS JUST STFU AND ARENT HYPOCRITES/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZPQehIIXNo

• Upvote 1

While I agree there is a pit of a pity card or the anti-semitism card whenever the actions of Israel are questioned, but if you lived in Saudi Arabia etc/ a Muslim state, you WOULD hear about the ills the people have suffered.

It's a matter of perspective really, sadly due to being in Europe we get the Zionist perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNQSV3BBtZ4

Good watch. I think people in this thread have a problem with Zionism and not Judaism. Even Jewish groups have a problem with Zionism, as Orthodox followers believe that the Messiah must first return before a Jewish homeland can be reclaimed. Holocaust happened, but quickly became the 'Holocaust Industry' - a term coined by Norman Finkelstein.

This guy is incredibly intelligent. He is articulate and doesn't give an inch in his arguments.

:lol: @ the chick, she just has to cry and keep it movin :mellow::lol:
  • Upvote 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNQSV3BBtZ4

Good watch. I think people in this thread have a problem with Zionism and not Judaism. happened, but quickly became the 'Holocaust Industry' - a term coined by Norman Finkelstein.

This guy is incredibly intelligent. He is articulate and doesn't give an inch in his arguments.

:lol: @ the chick, she just has to cry and keep it movin :mellow::lol:

idiots like thun will call finkelstein, a "self hater".

nobody has a problem with judaism like you said. and then you will get certain man claim that zionists are 'the elite' which is just bullshit.

cos its way more than that directly and indirectly.

@symbol israel or syria?

why as soon as the holocaust gets brought up, black people bring up the slave trade... like its some sort of competition

might be cos its always joos who bring up the holocaust that was done to them

when they're responsible for other worse holocausts on others.

• Upvote 3

I will leave you to post hatred about joo's as the hate runs deep in your veins and it reminds me the vile they post on them racist sites

Carry on hating and your soul will feel it's warmth of hate

good that you have chosen to f*ck off with not being able to challenge any of the points raised.

yes yes, call it hatred blah blah blah, anti this and that.

run along to listen to alex jones and get exclooooooooosive info about THE ELITES.... :Y:

• Upvote 1