Mandem is it possible to achieve this pysique naturally?

PsychoEazy-E

the great thing about american football is there is a position for every body type.if you were 6'4 and weighed about 250 lbs and were out of shape i will say yes you can reach this physique.http://www.firstregime.com/for-the-ladies-shawne-merriman-and-his-super-swole-body-spotted-splashing-in-the-ocean-on-south-beach/http://www.glamourvixen.net/?attachment_id=5740that is one big human being. look at the size of his legs. this is a guy who has worked with the huge advantage nature had given him. he did not start out as a skinny asian youth and just have a really good workout regime.if yr not naturally an enormous guy in terms of your frame etc then i dont think its going to happen.try to google a laron landry physique this is more achievable to a typical human these nfl linebackers like merriman, ray lewis or brian urlacher if you put your hand next to theirs it will probably look like that of a little girl

• Upvote 1

the great thing about american football is there is a position for every body type.
Did you see Await The Dawn? don't know what happend to Seville but Maybe is a Ballydoyle filly to keep on right side off.
seville is a horse that cannot win a race but always thereabouts, i actually thought he would win for once because surely he can win against a weak field, await the dawn i never bought the hype of but maybe i been following closely since royal ascot

If your body type is naturally mesomorphic then yeah it is possible. Being black helps a lot. Definitely easier for Black people to put on muscle than any other race. But IMO people like Shawn Merriman are that big for a reason. I don't see the point of getting that hench if it is not useful, ie if you are not a linebacker, wrestler, professional bodybuilder etc. etc.You have to ask yourself why you want to get that big. If its to garner attention from the opposite sex, then most ladies find too much muscle unattractive.Your swag would be messed up also if you got to big, you don't want to be dressing like an American. Look at the suits that these linebackers have to wear.Also its long and expensive having to eat that much food all the time. Having to prepare lots of high-protein meals can get a bit tiresome after a while. Then there is the small matter of discipline; going hard in the gym consistently for a long period of time.

• Downvote 1

Being black helps a lot. Definitely easier for Black people to put on muscle than any other race.
does it really? Or are black people just generally more physically active than their white counterparts?
Black people with a West African ancestry generally have:
relatively less subcutaneous fat on arms and legs and proportionately more lean body and muscle mass, broader shoulders, larger quadriceps, and bigger, more developed musculature in general; denser, shallower chests; higher center of gravity, generally shorter sitting height, narrower hips, and lighter calves; longer arm span and "distal elongation of segments" - the hand is relatively longer than the forearm, which in turn is relatively longer than the upper arm; the foot is relatively longer than the tibia (leg), which is relatively longer than the thigh; faster patellar tendon reflex; greater body density, which is likely due to higher bone mineral density and heavier bone mass at all stages in life, including infancy (despite evidence of lower calcium intake and a higher prevalence of lactose intolerance, which prevents consumption of dairy products); modestly, but significantly, higher levels of plasma testosterone (3-19 percent), which is anabolic, theoretically contributing to greater muscle mass, lower fat, and the ability to perform at a higher level of intensity with quicker recovery; a higher percentage of fast-twitch muscles and more anaerobic enzymes, which can translate into more explosive energy.

Lol at saying diet on point and Iceland in the same sentence.
I get most of my meats from the butcher, but iceland is right next to my gym and they do deals on steak, 4 for 5 quid which i've been rinsing out for the past year which is good for a student... is there anything wrong with iceland? i cant be rinsing out my money on the more expensive supermarkets like waitrose. Diet is 90% clean with junk food twice a week to speed up metabolism (normally a fat kfc burger), im no monster but i look better than your average 170 pound male: taken last week 2ypitc4.pngtryna take me for any d*ckhead that goes straight to the processed food section..nah son

nah ozzie my food bills are shocking./obviously genetics are important, ur never gonna be a pro linebacker in the nfl if ur 5'9" are u.c/s tho ppl do use their genetics as an excuse to be mediocre the real question is could you perform at his level athletically which would be a no for the vast majority of human beings.most dont have the genetic potential.even fewer have the dedication/obsession/ambition.
for real? i go through about 21 -25 chicken breasts each week and that cost me like £20...then oats and rice is another £6my main expense is the supplements

I get most of my meats from the butcher, but iceland is right next to my gym and they do deals on steak, 4 for 5 quid which i've been rinsing out for the past year which is good for a student... is there anything wrong with iceland? i cant be rinsing out my money on the more expensive supermarkets like waitrose. Diet is 90% clean with junk food twice a week to speed up metabolism (normally a fat kfc burger), im no monster but i look better than your average 170 pound male: taken last week 2ypitc4.pngtryna take me for any d*ckhead that goes straight to the processed food section..nah son
how much cardio do you do...im trying to from my 205 pound self to 185-190...im eating like 7 times a day to speed that metabolism up sky high

how much cardio do you do...im trying to from my 205 pound self to 185-190...im eating like 7 times a day to speed that metabolism up sky high
Well im bulking since summer is finished so im keeping cardio to once a week, normally swimming since i get bored on the treadmill.If you wanna cut id try hiit cardio and cut the carbs a little bit, but i've heard its good to keep the protein high

Well im bulking since summer is finished so im keeping cardio to once a week, normally swimming since i get bored on the treadmill.If you wanna cut id try hiit cardio and cut the carbs a little bit, but i've heard its good to keep the protein high
yeh i do hiit cardio and my carb intake is controlled

CardioMonday - 4 miles (Fast)Tuesday - 2 miles (Easy)Wednesday - 5 miles (Medium)Thursday - 2 miles (fast)Friday - 10 miles (easy)Saturday - RESTSunday - RESTI got 70kg dumbell bar here,Just put it on back of my kneck and crouch down on the floor then power push on the way upnot sure what its called but kinda getting my shoulders on point