not tryna expose chicks but

Bruno Di Gradi

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Okay so here's the actual d-low on myself.

When I was like 14, I was suffering major lack of self-esteem, anyways there's no excuse..

I did a topless picture.. my hands were covering my nipples and what not.. but anyways it was a stupid mistake. It shamed me and I've regretted it ever since. A lot of people didn't know about it, but enough did. Anyways, it's the biggest mistake and regret of my life, but life goes on and I learned. I mean really, all of that so I could get someone's attention for 2 minutes?! It so wasn't worth it.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

So I guarantee majority of people are looking at my boobs.

Which by the way wasn't intentional.

Does this make me a skett?

I'm seriously not answering this question for you.

Does it?

Just because I have big boobs and hiding them is hard?

They say a picture is worth 1000 words...

But what if those 1000 words are a load of fiction?

I guess all I'm trying to say is calling people a skett or whatever is just an opinion.

I can honestly say most girls have been called something similar at least once in their life.

All I'm saying is don't be disheartened.

Do whatever makes YOU feel comfortable.

"Everybody's got haters, that's for damn sure, but instead of crying about it, you should try to get more."

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Okay so I'm being told that the pictures from Dr. Medford's shoot are WORSE than the initial pictures.

I have been pretty much FORCED to put up these pictures as my BlackBerry was stolen over a week ago with ALL of the pictures for Loaded and Bang. Basically, the people with my phone e-mailed me and are trying to bribe me saying that if I don't give them money, they will upload all the pictures to Facebook.

Okay, so even though this is a professional shoot and everything was done in a professional way, I still am paranoid about my body.

After seeing the pictures, I realise that these pictures are a lot more risque and less playful. I don't know why, but I seem to think it is down to the photographer/directors being male.

At the same time, they are there to shock and make people think.

The project itself has come to an end and no more pictures will be taken.

I decided to close it early before it gets too emotional, even though there are people who can see the point, a lot of you don't.

But just think of this, if a popular celebrity like Nicki Minaj were to do pictures like this, it wouldn't be seen as a bad thing.

It's undeniably true too.

So what has this project taught me and what have I found out about myself?

More and more guys started to give me the wrong attention (didn't take a fool to predict that that would happen), girls didn't really say as much.

I noticed guys who know me more than most guys were not ashamed, but saddened by these pictures because to them it looked like I was 'selling out for attention'.

More so, I lost out on a good thing, and that saddened me.

This project meant a lot to me and I learned that no matter what, I will have insecurities, but that's okay, I'm human and I'm far from perfect.

I also gained a stronger sense of 'self'.

I learned that a guy should see pass fronts and images I put up and know ME.

This project provoked people to spread hurtful things and to laugh at me rather than seeing the message, and to those who understood, I repeated this message on numerous occasions.

SMH

i find it funny that a man who has no shame sayign he's slept with so many boshes since jan this yr

can come and "expose" any chick.

you're a slag yourself wether its socially accepted or not

you will most likely have kids you cannot care for and contribute to the useless cycle of wotlessness you came from

because u cant keep your piece in its place with some degree of self respect.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1