not tryna expose chicks but

Bruno Di Gradi

i find it funny that a man who has no shame sayign he's slept with so many boshes since jan this yr

can come and "expose" any chick.

you're a slag yourself wether its socially accepted or not

you will most likely have kids you cannot care for and contribute to the useless cycle of wotlessness you came from

because u cant keep your piece in its place with some degree of self respect.

When will you females learn that this kind of thing does not work?

equivocating like this is just futile.

f*ck*ng c/s

trust a faggot like venom to say that

I agree but tbh I do see what he's saying.

first of all, i do not have ANY kids and if i did i would be a responsible father

secondly, stop chatting sh*t coz u aint f*ck*ng women, if you had the opportunity you would do the same.

and lastly, most of these chicks i get with aint these bait everywhere girls, theyre not for me, im a bit smarter with my selection of women tbh....how can u compare me with her....this bitch has a d*ck inbetween her tits with flippin FELT TIP WRITTEN ON HER TITS WITH INITIALS AND sh*t....the degrading levels are high.

We can all say what we would do in the future. But when it came down to it you might find you don't fit the bill.

I'm not insecure tbh, f*ck*ng a lot of women does nothing for me; I'd rather (and have) one girl who is special to me. Rationalising your insecurities by saying 'they'd do the same' is not the right thing to do. If I had to choose between my girl and sleeping with various chicks I can assure you I wouldn't pick the option you do.

If you were a woman you'd probably be on the same thing as her.

so no re-up nah??

Hes took the picture down so theres no way its possible to get back up?

Basically it was picture of some hench black c*ck in some fat chicks titts with grafiti on their boobs.

DST was trying pass that c*ck off as his own lol

:confused:

why did this even enter ur head...

i find it funny that a man who has no shame sayign he's slept with so many boshes since jan this yr

you will most likely have kids you cannot care for and contribute to the useless cycle of wotlessness you came from

f*ck*ng c/s

like i said...tranny pal, i know its not socially accepted BUT I SAID IT ANYWAY

AND I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT ALL THE FEMALES I f*ck WERE BORN THAT WAY AND DO NOT HAVE BALLS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

f*ck*ng c/s

I agree but tbh I do see what he's saying.

first of all, i do not have ANY kids and if i did i would be a responsible father

secondly, stop chatting sh*t coz u aint f*ck*ng women, if you had the opportunity you would do the same.

and lastly, most of these chicks i get with aint these bait everywhere girls, theyre not for me, im a bit smarter with my selection of women tbh....how can u compare me with her....this bitch has a d*ck inbetween her tits with flippin FELT TIP WRITTEN ON HER TITS WITH INITIALS AND sh*t....the degrading levels are high.

We can all say what we would do in the future. But when it came down to it you might find you don't fit the bill.

I'm not insecure tbh, f*ck*ng a lot of women does nothing for me; I'd rather (and have) one girl who is special to me. Rationalising your insecurities by saying 'they'd do the same' is not the right thing to do. If I had to choose between my girl and sleeping with various chicks I can assure you I wouldn't pick the option you do.

If you were a woman you'd probably be on the same thing as her.

i hear what you're saying

for me its not a insecurities thing, its the fact that me personally, im not ready to settle down. I think settling down early will leave you wishing you did things you could of done as a single man but cant do due to being a relationship. Not looking to live a life of regrets.

All im tryna do now is build a future for myself, have fun, enjoy life then when im ready combined that with a woman whos been tryna build a future for herself.

Each to their own though, im not saying my lifestyle choice is the right one.

I think settling down early will leave you wishing you did things you could of done as a single man but cant do due to being a relationship. Not looking to live a life of regrets.

I think any guy in a relationship that says they would NEVER f*ck other tings hasn't been in the relationship long or is a liar.

You don't get to a certain age and switch off being attracted to other girls.

It's all about whether you are an honest person or not.

And if you meet a girl and think she is the one and can't see yourself with anybody else.

When you meet that girl then you are ready to wife.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1