How Addicted Are You To This Forum

Mame Biram Diouf

How often do you have to view it?

Sometimes I don't come on for a while and it's hard to get back into it, because there is so much unread. Sometimes im on it all day at work and again when I'm home and now that I can view via iPhone...

Do you ever go out your way to view it?

I've been clocked on it at work, no biggie though

Whats the longest you have gone without posting/viewing?

A couple months without posting, couple weeks without viewing

If you was banned how long would it take for you to sign up again?

Depends on the circumstance of my ban, if unjust. I'd probably turn into a lurker. If the ban was fair, f*ck it that's not gonna happen.

If I'm busy I barely get time to check it. Then I lose interest in it and can go without for months. Happened over uni, but now its summer, and I don't have a job, so I've got nothing better to do than to surf the net in general.

Its actually pretty dead here tbf. Makes me wonder why I check as regularly as I do. Won't lie, it's come back to being that automatic click on my bookmark whenever I open my browser. Same for twitter.

How often do you have to view it?

when its quiet at work / when im at home chilling or trying to study

Do you ever go out your way to view it?

dunno what u mean by this. i have a smartphone, a laptop, and i work on computers, so its always there.

Whats the longest you have gone without posting/viewing?

posting - a week? maybe 2? viewing...less :ghost:

If you was banned how long would it take for you to sign up again?

depends if it was one of them 'you post a lot of sh*t please leave the forum' bans or 'you pissed off the wrong mod'.

If I'm busy I barely get time to check it. Then I lose interest in it and can go without for months. Happened over uni, but now its summer, and I don't have a job, so I've got nothing better to do than to surf the net in general.

Its actually pretty dead here tbf. Makes me wonder why I check as regularly as I do. Won't lie, it's come back to being that automatic click on my bookmark whenever I open my browser. Same for twitter.

Highlighted bits are me - theres only a few threads/areas I check on here now

Highlighted bits are me - theres only a few threads/areas I check on here now