What Happened To The Days People Actually Voiced Their Opinions?

Mame Biram Diouf

You can neg me all you want but its true

People scared of getting called clueless or being they are wrong so now we have a room full of people pretending to fish, pos's, lols, tulse and transfer rumours

Nobody speaks out and says no this player and sh*t or this team aint bad or hes overrated, hes underrated, he will be world class he is world class etc

Everyone just pussyfooting about not talking any ''risks''

Its f*ck*ng boring man take them shakles off and have have football debates, discussions like we use to

Used to read parapgrahs now the average post must be like 15 letters

Reading through the old topics this room was live now its just TF leading his 12 disciples vs the rest, transfer thread, matchday threads

Why dont people make topics anymore?

No more funny titles, sending, photoshops etc

Maybe those days are gone and never come back but nobody makes an effort anymore

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

You've got a point tbh,

People are afraid of being labelled with that clueless tag and being nagged, tbh I've thought for a while that it has slightly damaged the quality of debate on here.

However you've got to concede that a lot of the things your guilty if doing on here could be called annoying or "a bit much"

But part if me agrees with you

Edit- for the record I didn't pod the op either, so I can't be the only one.

there's only about 5 of us who put our necks on the line with our opinions

but tbh thats how life is.... people are just sheep and band wagoners

• Upvote 2

one of the reasons i don't post in this thread to be honest, not because i'm scared.. just because i know from reading through it there's some people that know what they're talking about then the rest (the majority) just jump on the wagon when they wasn't thinking anything even close to what they're pos'ing.

always a good read regardless lol

I have always been true to my opinions regardless of topic, ranging across music, sport and sexual deviancy

even today I blamed Tchoi for the missed chance against chelsea when everyone else said the pass wasn't good enough.

to me if You're a striker and the pass is ahead of You, You slide in to get something on the ball and Tchoi didn't

we don't have a problem with Your opinions, it's Your non topic worthy topics that have gone against You. last week You made a topic about some transfer You disagreed with, which clearly could have gone in the Summer Transfer Thread, for example

edit -

• Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

one of the reasons i don't post in this thread to be honest, not because i'm scared.. just because i know from reading through it there's some people that know what they're talking about then the rest (the majority) just jump on the wagon when they wasn't thinking anything even close to what they're pos'ing.

Name names with evidence

You can neg me all you want but its true

People scared of getting called clueless or being they are wrong so now we have a room full of people pretending to fish, pos's, lols, tulse and transfer rumours

Nobody speaks out and says no this player and sh*t or this team aint bad or hes overrated, hes underrated, he will be world class he is world class etc

Everyone just pussyfooting about not talking any ''risks''

Its f*ck*ng boring man take them shakles off and have have football debates, discussions like we use to

Used to read parapgrahs now the average post must be like 15 letters

Reading through the old topics this room was live now its just TF leading his 12 disciples vs the rest, transfer thread, matchday threads

Why dont people make topics anymore?

No more funny titles, sending, photoshops etc

Maybe those days are gone and never come back but nobody makes an effort anymore

Be the man you're claiming to be and name names otherwise your own topic pretty much contradicts what you're sitting there trying to say.

Yes, TRYING.

Name names with evidence

To be honest i really can't be bothered but i mean like you, ozil and a few others seem to know what you're talking about even when having conflicting debates..then you get people just jumping on the wave (normally of the person they personally like) when they don't even agree with the statements that are said

Guest Portuguese

Name names with evidence

To be honest i really can't be bothered but i mean like you, ozil and a few others seem to know what you're talking about even when having conflicting debates..then you get people just jumping on the wave (normally of the person they personally like) when they don't even agree with the statements that are said

I thought I was the only one who noticed the last part.

C/S

Its f*ck*ng boring man take them shakles off and have discussions like we use to

Now the average call must be like 15 minutes

Maybe those days are gone and never come back but you don't makes an effort anymore

f*ckin hell

You sound like my bloody girl mate

lool