Implants

BLACK VICTIM

the fact you will never scrutinize a womans decisions using your own faculties of critical thinking rather than the rules of a popular culture you subscribe to in association with rugby playing uni boors does not make you my superior officer palkindly fall back /people are challenging what i have said based on the fact that there women use the pill and perhaps they are unable to accept that an internet stranger doesnt view there woman as wifey material? not sure if you guys are seriousive said you dont have to agree with my views but theres no denying that my reasoning is BULLETPROOF

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

Justin why did you come back in and make 3 separate posts at 3 separate times all saying essentially the same thing and nobody else has replied to anything you said?

Justin why did you come back in and make 3 separate posts at 3 separate times all saying essentially the same thing and nobody else has replied to anything you said?
I reply as I read.You may not know this but with exploreryou can open multiple tabs, whereby you can reply to topics whilst viewing still........... :D

the fact you will never scrutinize a womans decisions using your own faculties of critical thinking rather than the rules of a popular culture you subscribe to in association with rugby playing uni boors does not make you my superior officer palkindly fall back /people are challenging what i have said based on the fact that there women use the pill and perhaps they are unable to accept that an internet stranger doesnt view there woman as wifey material? not sure if you guys are seriousive said you dont have to agree with my views but theres no denying that my reasoning is BULLETPROOF
You're a wasteman.Yeah rather than have your gf go on the pill, breed her up. See how far you get in life.Don't know why I'm even bothering, clearly tr0lling.

You're a wasteman.Yeah rather than have your gf go on the pill, breed her up. See how far you get in life.Don't know why I'm even bothering, clearly tr0lling.
come on blood you cant even make friends at uni and are living with an assortment of outcasts including a rugger bugger who dominates you and is now yr best friend pmsl about wastemanthe internet is a wonderful thing because its the only place our lives would ever cross paths in conversationnow i understand that you love yr girlfriend who is on the pill,smokes and drinks and has a bait tattoo and cuts herself and you feel like one of king arthurs knights when you jump to defend her decisions to f*ck up her internal mechanisms online buti dont interest in a girlfriend,why am i going to invest mentally,physically and emotionally in a project that has no long term value? im talking about breeding materials, we are not in the same academy, your not fit to be my stable boy in all fairness, we living at different ends of a spectrum, so while its noble to call me a wasteman with a tear in your eye, i urge you to recant because yr just being ridiculousi will wife a ting that has not used the pill and i will impregnate her at will, end of story, and also why is it outrageous. has feminism completely rotted all mens brains already?/at justin yes you said 'nearly all women' that does not mean all. we are not looking for the same category of women, which is fine. you guys need to let me live my life. in the bloodstock world did they say 'oh we cant breed Galileo with Kind because then we will create Frankel and he will be above average and thats unfair' no they did not. They bred the best with the best and created a monster who destroyed the world, and that is my plan also.now wish me all the best and be gone.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

come on blood you cant even make friends at uni and are living with an assortment of outcasts including a rugger bugger who dominates you and is now yr best friend pmsl about wastemanthe internet is a wonderful thing because its the only place our lives would ever cross paths in conversationnow i understand that you love yr girlfriend who is on the pill,smokes and drinks and has a bait tattoo and cuts herself and you feel like one of king arthurs knights when you jump to defend her decisions to f*ck up her internal mechanisms online buti dont interest in a girlfriend,why am i going to invest mentally,physically and emotionally in a project that has no long term value? im talking about breeding materials, we are not in the same academy, your not fit to be my stable boy in all fairness, we living at different ends of a spectrum, so while its noble to call me a wasteman with a tear in your eye, i urge you to recant because yr just being ridiculousi will wife a ting that has not used the pill and i will impregnate her at will, end of story, and also why is it outrageous. has feminism completely rotted all mens brains already?/at justin yes you said 'nearly all women' that does not mean all. we are not looking for the same category of women, which is fine. you guys need to let me live my life. in the bloodstock world did they say 'oh we cant breed Galileo with Kind because then we will create Frankel and he will be above average and thats unfair' no they did not. They bred the best with the best and created a monster who destroyed the world, and that is my plan also.now wish me all the best and be gone.
Virgins are hard to find bro, even virgins might of used the pill to control their spots or have a lighter period.You chat sh*t tbh.

Yeah ok confirmed, tr0lling AND stupid.safe.

Lol at the expectations in this thread, ridiculous Swear these contraceptions also ease the period process? /If a chick has a one night thing but even that is a rarity, and she uses the pill or whatever just so she doesn't have to use doms weakening the rare sexual experience is she still bosh in the eyes of you sexclerics?

• Downvote 3

Lol at the expectations in this thread, ridiculous Swear these contraceptions also ease the period process? /If a chick has a one night thing but even that is a rarity, and she uses the pill or whatever just so she doesn't have to use doms weakening the rare sexual experience is she still bosh in the eyes of you sexclerics?
pmslif she doesnt care if a stranger will pass her a terminal illness as long as it doesnt weaken the rare sexual experience i honestly dont care what you would call that, i will call it a DRINK DRIVER!!