Impotence problems

The Somalian

Have you had any Share we are here to help and offer advice.I had one when I was gonna mash this busted girl my sub conscience knew what time it was but I start to bash a bit to get it up a bit inserted in her with a semi never worked out left the yardAnother time was with one milf ting 6/10 could not go through with it as kept thinking of my mum. She then gave me some honey like capsule it worked a treat and f*cked all nightShare ur problems?

had this weird patch where id think to myself omg imagine if i didnt get an erection with this girl it would be too embarrassing, then i started thinking about it so much that it actually starting happening, and i got into this vicious circle of thinking about it more, and it happening even more, until i met this bad bitch who used to always initiate sex and wouldnt accept no for an answer, i had no choice but to get an erection, started having regular sex with her and ever since i have functioned nicely with all females.

had this weird patch where id think to myself omg imagine if i didnt get an erection with this girl it would be too embarrassing, then i started thinking about it so much that it actually starting happening, and i got into this vicious circle of thinking about it more, and it happening even more, until i met this bad bitch who used to always initiate sex and wouldnt accept no for an answer, i had no choice but to get an erection, started having regular sex with her and ever since i have functioned nicely with all females.
Good to hear it sorted itself out.But imagine if it happened again?
  • Upvote 4

Good to hear it sorted itself out.But imagine if it happened again?
:D:D

Have you had any Share we are here to help and offer advice.I had one when I was gonna mash this busted girl my sub conscience knew what time it was but I start to bash a bit to get it up a bit inserted in her with a semi never worked out left the yardAnother time was with one milf ting 6/10 could not go through with it as kept thinking of my mum. She then gave me some honey like capsule it worked a treat and f*cked all nightShare ur problems?
LMFAO

Tried beat one sexy ting last summer couldnt get hard, i think she longed out the foreplay too much then she had f*ck*ng leggins and them stupid roman sandal tings :D had sum chro and i was back for abit but then sh*t went sawft again :D oh and i watched zorn the day before which didnt help. :D

i get a lamp over the most busted tings these daystoday i couldnt even stand up from my desk, had to plan movements
:D/Nah, s'all good down there. Even when I've been on the lash the bad boy's ready for duty, which is helpful considering my circle.Certain people getting smashed just so they can pull without thinking about the end game :D

Posted about it in the venting thread a few months back.Went through a stage of watching too much corn to the point where real life action didn't stimulate me enough.I would either buss in 2mins, not buss at all or couldn't get it up and keep it up. Happened with about 4 girls in the space of 6 weeks.Cut out the corn for a couple weeks then started watching in moderation and everythings been bless since

happened on holiday once i was drinking too much and smoking too many cigars, had already beat a couple tings.... after about 4/5 days i stopped feeling horny or having any real feeling down there during foreplay and could only muster up a small erection(was semi stiff but not even half the full length) when beating a ting...didnt even buss... stopped the smoking and eating McDs and literally the next day i was back at full strength. haven't had any problems since boy thank god.