Impotence problems

The Somalian

starting to get this issue not gonna lie...think its coz i f*ck too muchhead will always get me fine...it has to be standing up though....its weird when im laying down getting head it aint the same.doms are anti-boner...featherlite or dem other ones...any others will make the sh*t go downchick has to PROPER turn me on because p*ssy is just p*ssy now

happened twicefirst time i was about 16 or 17 maybe 18, been drinking, in bed with one chick who has been my friend since year 3 and she started grinding on my piece from spooning posish, my d*ck comes to life, there are 2 other people in the bed as well and i can blatantly hear my boy fingering our other boys younger cousin in the bed, so anyway she turns to me and grabs my hand and pull it towards her cunny, i flip 2 fingers in a hook movement and start digging her out through her pyjamas, real deep, she then reaches for my johnson and i clock he has gone sleep again, she starts pulling and pinching him saying "wake up...make him wake up" i start laughing, blame the alcohol, roll over and sleep.second and last time was nearly a year ago with my ex, we got drunk as f*ck in her yard and my boy came over which i wasn't too happy about so i take her into her room and leave him snorting coke in her toilet but shes like no we cant leave him out there its out of order im like why the f*ck you invite him here so early then (he was meant to come later) and im like f*ck it lets just f*ck quickly, i pull down her knickers and start fingering her and she takes my c*ck out but once again, my man decided to sleep, i was drunk as f*ck and shouting abuse at her like "why have you done this to me" and she is like go down on me... bare in mind i had never done this before but i was drunk and weak so i said yes, a couple minutes later shes like stop im gonna cum so i stop and i want to f*ck now but shes all getting up and walking away so i must have grabbed her arm and told her no but she weren't having it, i honestly felt raped that night

happened twicefirst time i was about 16 or 17 maybe 18, been drinking, in bed with one chick who has been my friend since year 3 and she started grinding on my piece from spooning posish, my d*ck comes to life, there are 2 other people in the bed as well and i can blatantly hear my boy fingering our other boys younger cousin in the bed, so anyway she turns to me and grabs my hand and pull it towards her cunny, i flip 2 fingers in a hook movement and start digging her out through her pyjamas, real deep, she then reaches for my johnson and i clock he has gone sleep again, she starts pulling and pinching him saying "wake up...make him wake up" i start laughing, blame the alcohol, roll over and sleep.second and last time was nearly a year ago with my ex, we got drunk as f*ck in her yard and my boy came over which i wasn't too happy about so i take her into her room and leave him snorting coke in her toilet but shes like no we cant leave him out there its out of order im like why the f*ck you invite him here so early then (he was meant to come later) and im like f*ck it lets just f*ck quickly, i pull down her knickers and start fingering her and she takes my c*ck out but once again, my man decided to sleep, i was drunk as f*ck and shouting abuse at her like "why have you done this to me" and she is like go down on me... bare in mind i had never done this before but i was drunk and weak so i said yes, a couple minutes later shes like stop im gonna cum so i stop and i want to f*ck now but shes all getting up and walking away so i must have grabbed her arm and told her no but she weren't having it, i honestly felt raped that night
american_idol_simon_tired_disappointed_face.gif
  • Upvote 4

LMAO :D :D :D :D :D BOYED

LMAO :D :D :D :D :D BOYED
Thats f*ckED U KNOWYE U GOT VIOLATED

lmao wot is wrong with u lot?seems like a fair few guys on here are being treated like wives by these girls, have a word with urselves./couple times been pissed couldnt get 100% and had to brace by gripping the base until i was into it.only time i remember flopping completely wasnt wood problems, stuck it in lay on top of her then passed out

I've flopped twice now. first time i had a semi for the whole thing start to end i can't say why. the head was great and p*ssy felt good but i just had a semi :s wanted to impress that girl too :D loooland the other day i literally couldn't get anything past floppy. its actually quite worrying
i recently had a semi session too. was annoying. i was turned on, p*ssy + head on point too. its a mental/physical thing imo. Your mind might be bang on it, but your body might not be (fatigue etc.).us males will f*ck p*ssy if its given to us, whether our bodies are up for it not.