Gervinho: I'm a CUNT

CarltonLeach

Can see this guy being a big problem, actual prick tbh!Looking at this motivation for the penner against Udinese you can tell he's going to be a full on prick this year.Real Madrid come calling with £16m next year I reckon he's the sort of c*nt to jump ship./

Arsenal new boy Gervinho claims Samir Nasri talked him into joining the club - by promising to stay at the Emirates himself.The striker is close pals with Nasri, who helped persuade him to move from Lille to north London in the summer.But Gervinho admitted he has been left in “pain” by Nasri’s £24million move to Manchester City, because he was desperate to be in the same team as the France midfielder and Cesc Fabregas, who the Gunners have sold to Barcelona.“He promised to be there this season – and then changed his mind. Samir and Cesc have left for new challenges but I wanted the chance to play with them.“This is a different Arsenal. A new team without Nasri and Cesc. But we need to forget that and to turn the page. Now we must only think about the future.”His comments were another hint that Arsenal selling two of their best players has gone down badly in the dressing room, coming in the same week as new captain Robin van Persie urged the club to spend big on reinforcements.Wenger has been tracking Gervinho’s former Lille team-mate Eden Hazard for more than two years and the Gunners have made a fresh move for the Belgium forward.Arsenal may struggle to meet Lille’s valuation, but Gervinho has made it clear he would love to see Hazard follow him to the Emirates.Gervinho said: “I haven’t spoken to Wenger about Hazard, but Eden was my companion at Lille and if Arsenal can complete the deal then I’ll be content.“Wenger has had some difficult moments and each match comes with big pressure. But the coach is one of the best and I’m convinced we will find a solution to the situation.“I haven’t had many problems adapting to the Premier League. It’s a different level and style but I’m convinced that soon I will play as well as I did in France.“Now the problem for Arsenal is to score goals. We’re creating opportunities but we need to take them.”

Pmsl Nasri is a sick guy probably thought Arsenal won't sell me unless they have some sort of replacement already in for me. He was probably telling Gervinho its sick here still I'm deffo staying while he was packing his bags and putting his house on the market.
:D :D :D