Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CarltonLeach

Park Chu Young

79 posts in this topic

According to Michel Seydoux, the president of the LOSC, fairly furibard, South Korean striker "went to England, apparently to Arsenal," mentioned another destination for the 26 years earlier during the summer market. Park should have commit to three years for the champion title in France, against a transfer fee of 3 million euros (+ 2 million bonus) and a salary of 190,000 euros a month. "We are stunned by this unacceptable behavior in terms of human qualities. This shows that the player had nothing to do in Lille, "Seydoux said. Result, it remains to Lille for a few days before the transfer window closing next Wednesday at midnight to find a striker ...LMFAOLADSPARK CHUNG YI FONG TI PUNG LANG HUNG BUNG WI SI DIK TENGhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUUBUP7qT1I

FourFourTom FourFourTomBBC sport confirm that Park Chu-Young is set for an Arsenal medical. #AFC

According to BBC he's having a medical as we speak.I'm happy with this signing.

JamieDalton82 Jamie Dalton But this Park-Chu Young Story is only the beginning of a crazy few days for Arsenal.JamieDalton82 Jamie Dalton L'Equipe report Park Chu Young has done a runner from Lille and is on his way to Arsenal for a medical. Never signing Hazard now LOLAhhh well.

Wenger saw he was going for £3,000,000 and thought PURRRRRRLEEEEEEEASE, dropped the Hazard negotiations

GreatThis guy has to do Millitary service in 2013 for three years.http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/08/17/2011081700868.html

werent he supposed to go lpool couple mnths bk

He's a second striker apparently plays behind the striker, Cesc's replacement?#depressed

Is this f*ck*ng serious?

werent he supposed to go lpool couple mnths bk
Yup as were Spurs and Schalke

He's a good player, if developed properly he turns into a 20-30 goal a season player although you might need to get a player in the Castolo mould to complement him.The only worry is that without an experienced CM like Minanda I'm not sure you've got the type of players to supply him with the through balls he thrives on.Should be interesting.
Park Chu Young was sick in Pro when you trained him up in master league.

oh sh*t I remember him from pro now on ps2 lol he was sick

He's a good player, if developed properly he turns into a 20-30 goal a season player although you might need to get a player in the Castolo mould to complement him.The only worry is that without an experienced CM like Minanda I'm not sure you've got the type of players to supply him with the through balls he thrives on.Should be interesting.
Post of the year.

Not really watched his games to be honest... This should be interesting to see how he turns out. LILLE must hate our guts right now.