>>>>> Humans

His-RightPalm

Police: 10-year-old Texas boy died after parents withheld water as punishment for bed-wetting

DALLAS — A 10-year-old Dallas-area boy who died of dehydration after his father and stepmother kept water from him was being punished for wetting the bed, authorities say.

The boy, Johnathan James died July 25 after water was kept from him for five days while temperatures soared to 100 degrees or more each day, police said. The boy’s dad, Michael Ray James, and stepmother, Tina Alberson, both 42, were jailed after being charged Thursday with injury to a child causing serious bodily injury.

Johnathan’s twin brother, Joseph James, and a 12-year-old stepbrother were not injured and are staying with relatives.

Attorneys for the dad and stepmother did not immediately return calls seeking comment left at their offices Saturday night.

Joseph told the Dallas Morning News (http://dallasne.ws/qOpWSJ) that his parents put Johnathan in a room without air conditioning and told him to stand by the window. Joseph said that on the day Johnathan died he had peanut butter stuck in his throat but his parents wouldn’t let him wash it down.

“They still wouldn’t let him have water,” Joseph said.

Joseph told the newspaper he wanted to help his brother but was worried he would face similar punishment.

“I wanted to do something, but I couldn’t,” Joseph said. “I couldn’t do nothing because I would get in trouble.”

Police documents show the boy suffered until he collapsed at his father’s Red Bird home and hit his head on the floor. He was taken to a hospital, and authorities say Michael James told authorities there that Jonathan was sick. Medical staff were unable to revive the child.

The boys’ grandmother, Sue Shotwell, said Jonathan was easy-going and never held a grudge.

“This kid, if you know Jonathan, he could forgive you for no matter what you did,” Shotwell said. “You could ground him, and he would say ‘I love you, Mimi.’”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/police-10-year-old-texas-boy-died-after-parents-withheld-water-as-punishment-for-bed-wetting/2011/08/27/gIQAjrpWjJ_story.html

I seriously cannot stand child abuse, scum f*cks, and I bet it was the step mum's idea

R.I.P. That is so sad.

I won't sit here and be naive enough to say, 'how can people be so sick'... because from what I've learnt, these people have issues from their own childhood.

You can repress your emotions from the past as much as you want, but it will always find a way to manifest itself and corrupt you.

These kind of people need to swallow their pride and seek help before even THINKING of having children.

• Upvote 1

Im not even gonna watch that will just echo something Ive said before

I dont want to sound racist but the chinese and far east people have some f*ckED UP CULTURE

Lol

Reminds me at the end of that whaling ep of South Park when they japs start violently slaughtering cows and chickens instead, and Randy says 'Good job Stan, now they're normal, like us'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2