Aliens & UFOs - Who Believes?

Action Dan

Guest Esquilax
4udaiqe.jpg
whats this, sum alien sh*t, looks mental
It's whats known in NASA as a Prototype Hydrogen-Orion Telescopic Orthodox Steel Harrier - Open Planeor P.H.O.T.O.S.H.O.P

lol @ the amount of fraff in this topic smhwheres shaolin sinz when you need him, he should have some info on this.
Im sure he could enlighten you about the Greys, Pleiadians, Reptillians and any other fantasy information he can come up with.

jews did 9/11 btw
What does 9/11 have to do with UFO's emo.
Nice bandwagon Thun, WHERE'D YOU GET IT?But no, 9/11 has nothing to do with extra terrestrials.I apologize, and I will leave you intellectuals to your insightful and well informed thread....f*ck*ng hell...
This forum is not for emo faggotts like you. :arrow:
You've obviously seen one of the bigger boys call me an emo, so it's understandable you want to get in on the joke.Other than that, what reason do you have for labeling me that?None?Oh, spleen.
You got labelled an emo fag time ago by me and others.Calm yourself fag.

Guest Esquilax
jews did 9/11 btw
What does 9/11 have to do with UFO's emo.
Nice bandwagon Thun, WHERE'D YOU GET IT?But no, 9/11 has nothing to do with extra terrestrials.I apologize, and I will leave you intellectuals to your insightful and well informed thread....f*ck*ng hell...
This forum is not for emo faggotts like you. :arrow:
You've obviously seen one of the bigger boys call me an emo, so it's understandable you want to get in on the joke.Other than that, what reason do you have for labeling me that?None?Oh, spleen.
You got labelled an emo fag time ago by me and others.Calm yourself fag.
and why did you come up with that label?what particular reason

Guest Batman

lol @ Thun seeing '9/11', and it causing him to sendAs for Area 51 it is one of the many things we wont find out about ever, speculate all ya want.More important things going on that we should be concerned with.Also, we all need to unite for when the wars come.

the univerese is meant to be so so sized and your telling me there isnt another living thing on another planet?f*ck outta here i dont care if its just a planet full of bacteria thats aliens to me STILL

Matt, stop trying it, i am the only one here looking at this from a rational perspective.I am still open to all suggestions of Area 51 housing "greys" and alien technology, i just find the claim, until somebody can give me hard evidence, pretty far fetched.
But you can't dismiss anything from seeing a sign saying do not enter, admit that.The fact it is so highly secure and that they can kill you straight up no qualms suggests that it's in the interest of national security and there is something to hide.
But why, like i previously stated, have the place bang in the middle of your country?It would be far more feasable to have it off the coast of Alaska, in the wilderness somewhere, where all this conspiracy malarky would be at a minimum. You dont see the Russians or Aussies gettin the same amount of grief over their prohibited areas as much as you see the US over theirs.There is something to hide there, of course, but why cant it just be special military technology, dangerous knowledge of sciences or something like that, why aliens? Thats all im sayin.
Maybe to achieve greater coverage of all angles of access? Planes and Helicopters cant get anywhere near to take pictures.People couldn't fire projectiles etc without being visible from miles and miles..

There ain't no aliens in Area 51. There very well may have been at some point, but there ain't now.How f*ck*ng stupid would they have to be to leave everything there despite people around the world saying that there are aliens there. It's a bait decoy. May have always been, may have been the real deal at one point. But it ain't now.

Ok then Justin, show me the evidence that supports your idea that Area 51 houses UFO's, Aliens and scientists working on Exotic Matter.I have seen with my own eyes the surrounding area, if there were aliens there....lol....thats all im saying.
f*ck off :lol:Like say you've actually ventured into their 9 storie underground basement...Seeing it from behind a fence yeah makes you educated on the subject!? You expecting aliens to be playing ball out in the desert or something or waving like little Iraqi children?
lololol