Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

accepting gifts from a girl u jus locked off

39 posts in this topic

i no i should jus take it n carry on airing herbut i think ive developed morals lately :/but wtf she bought it for me should i jus take it even tho im jus gonna tell her to duck out again?mature ppl tel me wat good

ask her what the gift was for, when you get an answer roll from there

thats the thing theres no reason for itshes jus trying to buy me back

thats the thing theres no reason for itshes jus trying to buy me back
theres a difference between a gift and a bribe if you know shes trying to buy you back then you return the gift and you can wash your hands off her.

Don't lead her on. Tell her how you feel.Be firm.If she still wants to buy you gifts after you've made it clear then by all means allow her to keep blessing you with gifts.

In my experiences accepting a gift regardless of the reasons she's giving it to you = hope in her getting you back = her thinking you still want her = she will at some pont want a return on the investmentIf it was me I won't accept it coz certain chicks regardless of what you say to them they don't care. They have this thing of making 1 + 1 = 28 DON'T BLUR THE LINE. ACCEPTING GIFTS USUALLY DOES.

I led her on not gonna lie.. Loved d attention she was giving me! Then it got to point were wateva she said annoyed me so I locked it..I wud take it like is nuffing but she don't work so I'm wondering were she's getting d money fromBut ye I'm gonna return it all

Had a friend who was doing this.Chick was buying him tickets to Chelsea games and sh*t, she wanted to be wife, he had no intention of wifing her and she knew this.I told him to lock if off but he kept accepting sh*t.Took a next girl to 1 of the Chelsea games she bought tickets too.Not a good look.

Don't lead her on. Tell her how you feel.Be firm.If she still wants to buy you gifts after you've made it clear then by all means allow her to keep blessing you with gifts.
In my experiences accepting a gift regardless of the reasons she's giving it to you = hope in her getting you back = her thinking you still want her = she will at some pont want a return on the investmentIf it was me I won't accept it coz certain chicks regardless of what you say to them they don't care. They have this thing of making 1 + 1 = 28 DON'T BLUR THE LINE. ACCEPTING GIFTS USUALLY DOES.
these two points sum it all up.

Lol took a nex girl out paid by the girlSick man

I led her on not gonna lie.. Loved d attention she was giving me! Then it got to point were wateva she said annoyed me so I locked it..I wud take it like is nuffing but she don't work so I'm wondering were she's getting d money fromBut ye I'm gonna return it all
Used to think only bitches did this. . .

Lol took a nex girl out paid by the girlSick man
That's not sick BrahThat's bummy

Used to think only bitches did this. . .
Init./Tell this chick you don't want gifts and you just want to f*ck and that is as far as you are willing to go. If she gets vex, say that you are sorry but you two will have to stop communicating.

she has no job as wellthats deepspending her dole money on youi hope she doesnt have children

Nah she aint shes prob getting the money from some next manThis happened to me girl was too needy and started to piss me off so i locked her off,So she started buying me plenty of garms clothes and that to try and get me back not gonna lie i was accepting them, her dad was loaded and gave her allowance and i knew he was giving her the moneyAnyway when i finally was gonna lock her off for good and she knew this aswell, she decided to buy me louis vuitton man bag and belts for like over a grand!!! I was thinkin i cudnt say no to this butalso where she got the money from as her dad cudnt have given her this muchAnyway we had a huge argument the day i was meant to get the louis stuff which resulted in me not getting the belts and bag lolAnyway after i discovered she was using her pocket money from dad and some next man who liked her for his money to buy me stuff felt sorry for the bloke she was using.Moral of the story hold ur tongue no matter how hard until u get ur sh*t first loool

Mate you're sending him the wrong message.

f*ck having a consciencegirls need to learn to listen when a guy says he doesn't want Youif I've told a girl it's going nowhere, clearly, enough times, then it's her responsibility to listen. if she's gonna buy mestuff knowin we won't get back together more fool her, she'll learn her lesson the hard waysame way as when You're still f*ckin them and You've told them You don't want anything

She's taking you for some kind of Special K tbh, thinks you can be won over with just gifts. She doesn't respect your word.

She's taking you for some kind of Special K tbh, thinks you can be won over with just gifts. She doesn't respect your word.
nah this guy is actually worse a girl has told him not to sleep on HIS OWN BED next to her, and he slept on the floora next girl violated everything laid out in this song with himhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utQQkAqZBEw

im not 6 years old dujnno why u keep thinking about me /take them gifts are ya damb if u want to spend money on me more fool u i would take her for all she has f*ck that sh*t

If u man r referring to wen I slept on d landing to pro e my luv to this chik which I had cheated on many times.. Then ye I did it! So wat made me feel like a dog n that's wat she wanted me to realise lol

If u man r referring to wen I slept on d landing to pro e my luv to this chik which I had cheated on many times.. Then ye I did it! So wat made me feel like a dog n that's wat she wanted me to realise lol
she revoked your manhood. . .now you're a bitchI'm sorry for your loss

Prove Your love to a chick You cheated on many times?lost in translation

take them gifts are ya damb if u want to spend money on me more fool u i would take her for all she has f*ck that sh*t
This is what Special K would do in your situation.That's all I'm saying.