accepting gifts from a girl u jus locked off

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

In my experiences accepting a gift regardless of the reasons she's giving it to you = hope in her getting you back = her thinking you still want her = she will at some pont want a return on the investmentIf it was me I won't accept it coz certain chicks regardless of what you say to them they don't care. They have this thing of making 1 + 1 = 28 DON'T BLUR THE LINE. ACCEPTING GIFTS USUALLY DOES.

• Upvote 1

Had a friend who was doing this.Chick was buying him tickets to Chelsea games and sh*t, she wanted to be wife, he had no intention of wifing her and she knew this.I told him to lock if off but he kept accepting sh*t.Took a next girl to 1 of the Chelsea games she bought tickets too.Not a good look.

Don't lead her on. Tell her how you feel.Be firm.If she still wants to buy you gifts after you've made it clear then by all means allow her to keep blessing you with gifts.
In my experiences accepting a gift regardless of the reasons she's giving it to you = hope in her getting you back = her thinking you still want her = she will at some pont want a return on the investmentIf it was me I won't accept it coz certain chicks regardless of what you say to them they don't care. They have this thing of making 1 + 1 = 28 DON'T BLUR THE LINE. ACCEPTING GIFTS USUALLY DOES.
these two points sum it all up.

I led her on not gonna lie.. Loved d attention she was giving me! Then it got to point were wateva she said annoyed me so I locked it..I wud take it like is nuffing but she don't work so I'm wondering were she's getting d money fromBut ye I'm gonna return it all
Used to think only bitches did this. . .
  • Upvote 1

I led her on not gonna lie.. Loved d attention she was giving me! Then it got to point were wateva she said annoyed me so I locked it..I wud take it like is nuffing but she don't work so I'm wondering were she's getting d money fromBut ye I'm gonna return it all
Used to think only bitches did this. . .
Init./Tell this chick you don't want gifts and you just want to f*ck and that is as far as you are willing to go. If she gets vex, say that you are sorry but you two will have to stop communicating.

Nah she aint shes prob getting the money from some next manThis happened to me girl was too needy and started to piss me off so i locked her off,So she started buying me plenty of garms clothes and that to try and get me back not gonna lie i was accepting them, her dad was loaded and gave her allowance and i knew he was giving her the moneyAnyway when i finally was gonna lock her off for good and she knew this aswell, she decided to buy me louis vuitton man bag and belts for like over a grand!!! I was thinkin i cudnt say no to this butalso where she got the money from as her dad cudnt have given her this muchAnyway we had a huge argument the day i was meant to get the louis stuff which resulted in me not getting the belts and bag lolAnyway after i discovered she was using her pocket money from dad and some next man who liked her for his money to buy me stuff felt sorry for the bloke she was using.Moral of the story hold ur tongue no matter how hard until u get ur sh*t first loool

f*ck having a consciencegirls need to learn to listen when a guy says he doesn't want Youif I've told a girl it's going nowhere, clearly, enough times, then it's her responsibility to listen. if she's gonna buy mestuff knowin we won't get back together more fool her, she'll learn her lesson the hard waysame way as when You're still f*ckin them and You've told them You don't want anything

She's taking you for some kind of Special K tbh, thinks you can be won over with just gifts. She doesn't respect your word.
nah this guy is actually worse a girl has told him not to sleep on HIS OWN BED next to her, and he slept on the floora next girl violated everything laid out in this song with himhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utQQkAqZBEw

She's taking you for some kind of Special K tbh, thinks you can be won over with just gifts. She doesn't respect your word.
im not 6 years old dujnno why u keep thinking about me /take them gifts are ya damb if u want to spend money on me more fool u i would take her for all she has f*ck that sh*t

If u man r referring to wen I slept on d landing to pro e my luv to this chik which I had cheated on many times.. Then ye I did it! So wat made me feel like a dog n that's wat she wanted me to realise lol
she revoked your manhood. . .now you're a bitchI'm sorry for your loss