Flossin thread

LevelLouie

some morning motivation, lock in lads untill this flossin thread is just our ordinary thread we post in daily

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhb5V7kQ2o75Qr4upB

Watched this 4 times in a row & may watch it every single morning of my life, i work hard but this video made me realize i can work harder, why am i sitting watching TV when them 2 hours could be used to better my life.

off to gym, i'm a changed man

• Upvote 1

some morning motivation, lock in lads untill this flossin thread is just our ordinary thread we post in daily

Watched this 4 times in a row & may watch it every single morning of my life, i work hard but this video made me realize i can work harder, why am i sitting watching TV when them 2 hours could be used to better my life.

big up for the video

I wrote a long and insightful article on what is known as conspicuous consumption will drop it next Monday

drop it in here when uve got it up i want to read it

lets motivate ourselves to f*ck each other over

yeh sounds like fun

me first

There isnt a right way to do this?

i swear im not the same guy after watching the vid every passin second is a chance to change

• Upvote 1

yea its all good watchin it

but couple hours after u start goin hard ull prob think f*ck this

may aswell just start kinda slow n build up, rather than goin fully into it

not that way 2 think brah, got hard or go home, u cant get time back

• Upvote 1

662240.jpg

662241.jpg

Danish Yachts recently launched its newest build, the 121-foot Shooting Star. With a carbon fiber hull and a pair of powerful 4,750 hp diesel MTU engines, this sporty yacht offers a top speed beyond 45 knots. Norwegian naval architecture firm Espen Øino International penned her sleek exterior lines and provided an abundance of large windows for ample natural lighting. Danish design company Art-Line conceived a striking Scandinavian-influenced interior for the yacht with maple wood, white leathers, and cream-colored fabrics. Shooting Star accommodates up to 10 guests and is for sale through Monaco’s YCO (the Yacht Co.) for approximately $26 million. www.danishyachts.com;

jetski owwww

• Upvote 2

not that way 2 think brah, got hard or go home, u cant get time back

Im talkin gym, anything else is fine

if u aint been for like 2 years n suddenly decide to go at 7am on the weights itll kill u for a while

How much typically do you need to put down a deposit for a say 2-3 bedroom house?

bout 10% of the value.

but say u want a house 300k, u have the required 10% deposit (30k)

Ur salary will need to be about 52k (or 60k total of u n ur partner if in joint names) to take a mortgage on the 270k.

you'll need more than 10%, more like 30%

depends where you go. My company does min 10% (one of the main banks), but you dont get preferential rates until you start to get 30-40% deposit

just got back from the gym... after doin a big chest session i jumped on the tredmil, i normally give up from being tired + bordum within 5 minutes but this time i ran 1 hour non stop (9 miles) and i just wouldn't let myself stop till i reached a decent milestone which i could be happy with.

neg me for sounding neeky but that video has made me wake up, i may only be 20 but iv wasted soo much time doing useless stuff when i could of been bettering myself in any number of areas.. i worked a 10 hour shift today then 2 hours at the gym, i feel great and it's only 8 o clock, what else would i of been doing for them 2 hours? maybe watching TV? playing silly games? .. my time to change is now.. i want the best out of life but i'm only going to get that by trying hard and not quitting my bredrin who's a few years older than me drives a fresh golf because he saved his money and didn't always go out clubbing like me, i was driving it the other day and i actually felt like a hater.. i want these things and it's time to get them... i'm proud of myself already and it's just the begining.

,/POS its the mindset that changes everything today i actually got sh*t done and its only the beginning, i just regret not having the hunger from the beginning

Also i remember i think it was either cpt planet/m12 or one of the wise guys on here posted on thread about being a man http://artofmanliness.com theres some good stuff on there to point life in the right direction i didnt have a dad to teach me so the internet will do for now i recommend anyone give it a flick through theres alot of good stuff on there

• Upvote 2