Social networking...

gyal fi beg

I know most of us are on Facebook and such but today I realised that I've still got loads of accounts like a Hi5/facepic/etc STILL OPEN.

My question is do you still use such things (perhaps to find oars) or are you too grown up?

Facepic is now faces.com :s wtf

anyway... if any of them are good let me know yo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

not sure but it will with the internet everything seems to have some sort of life span

but what I have noticed about FB is all the different demographics which use it so might just last the long haul

also it is featured as a standard ting in life where it features on adverts/shows like Twitter, youtube plus internet is everywhere now from phones to poor people having it etc

Yeah true. I think Facebook is too integrated into society now. So many different socio-demographics use it as u said. It's a f*ck*ng phenomenon if u think about it. Obviously something else will eventually takeover, but that something would have to be a HUGE step up somehow someway. That google+ sh*t is just Facebook but with cleaner look and some different add ons or whatever. It's not enough to beat Facebook IMO.

Just want it to die ffs lol.

Dont know just a status image thing to be honest plus can help with some stuff aswell if you are doing it on music or some next Niche/fad

status updates on twitter/FB is micro blogging topics on here are more or less a type of blogging

I have a blog but it is not really a blog more just a site to download my sets. Dont go around typing personal sh*t

is their pees to be made in bloggin??

dunno why so many heads are starting to take part

Depends if you have a site you can put ads or affiliates on, moretime not just a free Blogspot or Wordpress.

You need views so you need to be consistent and entertaining but some man ball from blogging.