Is the Rave scene dead

MatthewAkaDjSlimzeeBadBoy

I am getting old so dont go raving that much but I have noticed that there are still loads of UKG raves around every week but as I dont reach not sure how rammed they r

Went to a rave the other week and some of the girls in there were children and looked in the mirror saw that I can still pass for 21 so was not fussed but I am to old for this sh*t

• Upvote 1

I am getting old so dont go raving that much but I have noticed that there are still loads of UKG raves around every week but as I dont reach not sure how rammed they r

Went to a rave the other week and some of the girls in there were children and looked in the mirror saw that I can still pass for 21 so was not fussed but I am to old for this sh*t

Went to a rave the other week and some of the girls in there were children and looked in the mirror saw that I can still pass for 21

pmsl

dropped it casj

Its not dead, its just dead to the olders...

Always happens really, U get to late 20s and u think nah its not liek it used to be

but the late teenagers are having as much fun as u guys did ten years ago

S

This, went to East Village to some Circus records thing, which is responsible for all that wobbly, bro-step, robot music that is trying to pass as dubstep. Was packed out with 18 year olds going absolutely nuts to every track, stayed for about 20mins.

I'm 20, wish I was raving in the first half of last decade, listening back to the music.

Grime and grimey garage >>> dubstep, funky house, electro house, future garage

Saying that, there's a lot of garage from the start of last decade that I don't rate, than most people love.

Its not dead, its just dead to the olders...

Always happens really, U get to late 20s and u think nah its not liek it used to be

but the late teenagers are having as much fun as u guys did ten years ago

S

This, went to East Village to some Circus records thing, which is responsible for all that wobbly, bro-step, robot music that is trying to pass as dubstep. Was packed out with 18 year olds going absolutely nuts to every track, stayed for about 20mins.

lol with that venue and the music I can only imagine what a sweat box it was

clubbing > raving....

still.