Are you good with kids?

Captain Planet

In the classical sense not Frank White's definition.

But yeah whenever my nephews come round 3 and 5 years old and they end up really unhappy to leave, I sit down with them play with them, take em out kick ball whatever even when their mum/dad would rather park them in front of a tv screen.

Same way with the slightly older cousins they take to me very well.

I've noticed there's a trend on one side of the family to be very minimally interactive with their kids, and when they see me playing with their children its like they're uncomfortable with it always telling them to sit down be quiet and stuff.

But yeah are you good with kids?

Move to L&L if needed plz.

Conversations with kids>>>>>>conversations with most adults

It's so refreshing to hear people speak with the level of innocence only kids have.

A couple weeks back my boys 7 year old son came over and he was talking about how he liked music, fired up reason and made a beat with him then burnt it to CD for him to take home. He was chuffed.

/

I like kids who are a bit bad cos I can relate, not burn down your house bad but slightly curious and mischievous bad.

Conversations with kids>>>>>>conversations with most adults

It's so refreshing to hear people speak with the level of innocence only kids have.

agree

had a bit of a deep conversation with a 10 yr old about the meaning of friendship and sharing and death and hair care,

children seem to like me aswell, they stare and always seem to want to engage

at the same time i am never the first to pick up a baby or woteva,

i prefer when they can talk and i like teaching them new things, like i feel honoured if i know im the first one teaching them about something, feel like its a massive responsibility because it is

i am the educational aunt/cousin

I've noticed there's a trend on one side of the family to be very minimally interactive with their kids, and when they see me playing with their children its like they're uncomfortable with it always telling them to sit down be quiet and stuff.

you see a lot of this in certain AFRICAN communities still

to answer the question no, kids are jarring anyway

what f*cks me off more than them is their sh*t parenting though

I'm good with kids.

It's very easy to be good with kids when you're only seeing them for an afternoon or a weekend and you get to do all the 'fun stuff' (no Frank), it's the long run when it gets difficult.

I'm very much looking forward to having kids, cannae wait.

Guest Portuguese

Yeah I am that's why I want a football team but no woman would have that.

So I will settle for five of our own and two adopted.

Another thing our first born must be mine and her's first none of that previous relationship sh*t.

Nah terrible

I can't forcefully emote or any of that sh*t, I can't like, raise my voice like people do for kids 'heyy how are you doing youve gotten so big?' it just feels and sounds false so I just hit them with that screwface

Not good at humoring anyone in any type of situation, spesh if its someone elses kid, what if it starts crying, what am I supposed to do? I can't touch it

No, no, best leave it there

• Upvote 1

I'm good with kids.

It's very easy to be good with kids when you're only seeing them for an afternoon or a weekend and you get to do all the 'fun stuff' (no Frank), it's the long run when it gets difficult.

I'm very much looking forward to having kids, cannae wait.

this is the point tbh,

give me a week with a child and the novelty starts to wear of abit.

a day or weekend and its all good,

but kids are quite easy to deal with tbh

Nah terrible

I can't forcefully emote or any of that sh*t, I can't like, raise my voice like people do for kids 'heyy how are you doing youve gotten so big?' it just feels and sounds false so I just hit them with that screwface

Not good at humoring anyone in any type of situation, spesh if its someone elses kid, what if it starts crying, what am I supposed to do? I can't touch it

No, no, best leave it there

So much C/S