Legacy Pressure

CarltonLeach

don't drop Your studies. make a career so You can provide better for Your kids when You have themI'm more interested in having kids and many other things about having kids than passing down the surnameand will probably end up being double barreledno pressure from family, no mention of me having children i can recall during my adult life.@OP, You're pissed if You have bare daughters

• Upvote 1

Was talking about this to my dad, My Mums dad, his black bloodline is pretty much gone, because all the grandchildren with his name are mix race, and loved off by white women.Beside the pointtbh I have my dads name, and thier is an abundance of us with that name, set cousins had children at liek 17 anywayI dunno if I am chatting sh*t in this topicI want black children not mixed race ones...Infact nah I want a mix race child, so white women flock to me

Was talking about this to my dad, My Mums dad, his black bloodline is pretty much gone, because all the grandchildren with his name are mix race, and loved off by white women.Beside the pointtbh I have my dads name, and thier is an abundance of us with that name, set cousins had children at liek 17 anywayI dunno if I am chatting sh*t in this topicI want black children not mixed race ones...Infact nah I want a mix race child, so white women flock to me
biopolor :D