Double Dating

Lens

"tell Your link to bring a friend" - text I received when I said I was busy with link today reminded me of old skool times where I actually used to be into that, now I just go on my 1s, having more people around longs it out, especially if the friend isn't feelin my friend or is goin on long coz it's their first time meetinggonna do it for the novelty with some of my carnival fresh batch of linksso yeah, do You man still do it?any interesting double link stories?

Happened when I was young... linked some dude in Streatham and persuaded my best friend to come. He drew me in carnival and I couldn't fully remember what he looked like so I was curious.Was weird... I ended up getting high & we fell asleep watching Scarface.His friend thought he was gonna get lucky and asked my girl to do a strip tease for him,,, she wasn't on it so told him to go first. Kept refusing but he did it in the end. Soon as he got down to his boxers, I woke up came down and we kicked :D

one nigga invited me to a link in Cambridge (lol), now he didnt actually say the words, but obv Im thinkin the chick has a friend for me, why else would u invite me?nopeman was the third wheel for the whole day I just wanted to fly awayabout imma jam on a field like 5m away while theyre layin there kissin each other or walkin around holding handskmtthis was when we were like 14

one nigga invited me to a link in Cambridge (lol), now he didnt actually say the words, but obv Im thinkin the chick has a friend for me, why else would u invite me?nopeman was the third wheel for the whole day I just wanted to fly awayabout imma jam on a field like 5m away while theyre layin there kissin each other or walkin around holding handskmtthis was when we were like 14
*guy in the corner bashing while others are gettin it in gif*
  • Upvote 1

:D