MY MAN RELEASED

imhim

T.I. is released early from prison after drug sentence

_55067090_ap_ti.jpg

T.I. has been released from prison a month early after serving time for breaking the terms of his probation.

The rapper, whose real name is Clifford Harris, was jailed in October after authorities in Los Angeles say he was found with four ecstasy pills.

At the time he was on probation after serving seven months for trying to buy unregistered guns and silencers from undercover agents in 2009.

The star is at halfway house in Georgia to serve the rest of his sentence.

Following his latest release from Forrest City low-security prison in Arkansas, the 30-year-old tweeted: "The storm is over & da sun back out.

"IT'S OUR TIME TO SHINE SHAWTY!!!!! Welcome to the beginning of our Happy Ending!!!!"

Meanwhile, satellite music station VH1 says it is making a reality TV programme about T.I.'s release from prison.

The show will debut in America in December.

MTV filmed the rapper the first time he was released from jail in 2009 in a show called T.I.'s Road to Redemption: 45 Days to Go, which showed his attempts to help others avoid his mistakes.

The star has also co-written a book called Power & Beauty, which publishers HarperCollins say is a story about two childhood friends torn apart on the streets of Atlanta.

He released his seventh studio album, No Mercy, last December.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest phonecharger

he aint still

A month ago, Meek revealed that his “Ima Boss (Remix)” was going to feature an all-star line up. The song has yet to drop but Meek tells VIBE that he’s delaying it with hopes of getting T.I.

“If I hold the ‘I’ma Boss’ remix long enough I might throw Tip on that. have him get out to the hottest song of the year,” he told VIBE a few weeks before Tip’s release. “He ain’t have no problem looking out for me and I don’t have no problem doing it for him.”

/

freee the danz

Probation or not, a prison sentence for being in possession of four e's?

Jesus.

Someone in the car was also carrying a firearm

And he already got out early from his last stint on some plea bargain or whatever

thought this about briscy.

lol

yea, but true say he tried to buy more guns than the Libyan rebels have

looooool

/

His music is decent so lets see what the next big single is