Now What Do We Expect

MrJibbles

Walcott's pace alone is something teams would pay money for. It wasn't to long ago Barca players were saying he is the trickiest player to play against cause of his pace.As much as people hate him and get onto him for not having a pinch of ball control, him and his pace have been vital during some big games. Off the top of my head:Liverpool, Champions League - The run that led to Adebayor's goal and the goal that should of put us through(2-2) Barcelona, Champions League - 2 - 0 down, comes on to help us get back into the game(1-4) Barcelona, Champions League - Vital for Bendtners goal and should of been through again if it was not for Diaby's lack of visionBirmingham away, 2008 - 2 goals to give us the lead in a game where some senior players chokedI'm not saying Walcott is the most gifted footballer but to say teams would not want him is laughable. I do agree that he has to play in a free flowing team to fully be appreciated as he is more of a player to latch onto a ball rather then take it on themselves.

• Upvote 4

While that is trueWe could of got m'villa for 25 IMO and I think Wenger is willing to spend that kind of money on a player in the wake of Trafford Gate what I'm saying is i expect Wenger to finally try anything and everything that he has never tried before, E.g. Offering a 29 year old a four year contract.....I like to think Wenger used hindsight rather than blind scrambled bargain basementery esque shoppingIMO the reason he didn't go all out on the marque signing , is cus he didn't wanna blow his load on talent who have no perm experience

While that is trueWe could of got m'villa for 25 IMO and I think Wenger is willing to spend that kind of money on a player in the wake of Trafford Gate what I'm saying is i expect Wenger to finally try anything and everything that he has never tried before, E.g. Offering a 29 year old a four year contract.....I like to think Wenger used hindsight rather than blind scrambled bargain basementery esque shoppingIMO the reason he didn't go all out on the marque signing , is cus he didn't wanna blow his load on talent who have no perm experience
M'Vila was never moving, Blanc and the Euros means French players currently in Ligue 1 especially M'Vila are not trying to move until after this season. Willing to spend 25m he's said it before.You choose to interpret it this way and that says something about your judgement, it was pretty much a bargain scramble desperation shoppingWe didn't get a marquee signing because we could not. Both Hazard and M'Vila preffered to wait 1 year, contrary to all reports most of the informed and respect French journos said as much. Next summer I expect to be blown out the water for both by other clubs with more money.

Why u gotta sh*t on my faith and optimism brah I have already become resigned to the fact that Theo will have a good season, continue to get goals then prob leave for Liverpool or Chelsea (or any other team with an need of inject off speed) And RVP will be in the man citeh carling cup team along with Kolo Toure and Owen Hargreaves

Arsenal forward Andrey Arshavin has spoken of club's decision to sell Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri, describing them as 'irreplaceable'.DON'T MISSHe told Russian newspaper Sport: "The loss of Fabregas and Nasri is very significant."When sitting on the bench during the Udinese game, I told Bendtner that we have no players who can feed van Persie or use the strong sides of other forwards. Bendtner said that only Xavi could have replaced Cesc. "I'm glad I had the opportunity to play with such a great footballer. Some are irreplaceable."He added: "With Arteta and other players in his position, we will play different football from that of Cesc and Samir period" Arshavin said he doubted whether the team would be strong enough however to challenge Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea."It's difficult to say whether Arsenal can fight with the Manchester clubs and Chelsea, but those teams look very intimidating"Arshavin also praised new colleague Per Mertesacker but admitted to knowing nothing about defender Andre Santos, who joined the club from Fenerbahce."I know Mertesacker, he is a good defender, and he will help us. "I don't know anything about Andre Santos apart from that he is a Brazilian international."Furthermore, the 30-year-old admitted that his side could do with a further addition in midfield."We could use another defensive midfielder, but unfortunately the bid for Yann M'Vila [the France and Rennes midfielder] didn't work out."Next up for the Gunners comes a home match against Swansea City, before they begin their Champions League campaign away to German champions Borussia Dortmund at the intimidating Westfalenstadion, a match which Arshavin is looking forward to."It will be interesting to play Dortmund in the Champions League. I've seen them play against Hamburg, and Gotze is amazing. That will make it a more curious game"
Agree with everything he said tbh especially within finding a new style of footballing identity. Hopefully we'll go back to the football we played during our more successful period.

Arsenal forward Andrey Arshavin has spoken of club's decision to sell Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri, describing them as 'irreplaceable'.DON'T MISSHe told Russian newspaper Sport: "The loss of Fabregas and Nasri is very significant."When sitting on the bench during the Udinese game, I told Bendtner that we have no players who can feed van Persie or use the strong sides of other forwards. Bendtner said that only Xavi could have replaced Cesc. "I'm glad I had the opportunity to play with such a great footballer. Some are irreplaceable."He added: "With Arteta and other players in his position, we will play different football from that of Cesc and Samir period" Arshavin said he doubted whether the team would be strong enough however to challenge Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea."It's difficult to say whether Arsenal can fight with the Manchester clubs and Chelsea, but those teams look very intimidating"Arshavin also praised new colleague Per Mertesacker but admitted to knowing nothing about defender Andre Santos, who joined the club from Fenerbahce."I know Mertesacker, he is a good defender, and he will help us. "I don't know anything about Andre Santos apart from that he is a Brazilian international."Furthermore, the 30-year-old admitted that his side could do with a further addition in midfield."We could use another defensive midfielder, but unfortunately the bid for Yann M'Vila [the France and Rennes midfielder] didn't work out."Next up for the Gunners comes a home match against Swansea City, before they begin their Champions League campaign away to German champions Borussia Dortmund at the intimidating Westfalenstadion, a match which Arshavin is looking forward to."It will be interesting to play Dortmund in the Champions League. I've seen them play against Hamburg, and Gotze is amazing. That will make it a more curious game"
Agree with everything he said tbh especially within finding a new style of footballing identity. Hopefully we'll go back to the football we played during our more successful period.
Funny thing was....cesc/nasri weren't even around them times so boymake of it as you will