International week Sep 11

Admin.

http://livesoccertv.eu/channel1.phpstream for brazil, cant find a english 1 tho
  • Upvote 1

Mike Dean is such a c*nt, always has to be the center of attention

Leandro! Nice finish.If we dont finalise that deal for himmin jan I will be pissed.

Manchester City have launched an investigation into claims that their chief executive, Garry Cook, sent an email to Nedum Onuoha's mother, who has cancer, ridiculing her illness. Cook denies sending the email, which was supposed to be going to City's director of football, Brian Marwood, and thinks his email account was hacked into."Following allegations made to the football club by Dr Anthonia Onuoha, subsequently reported in today's media, the club can confirm that a board-led review has been launched into the matter," a City statement said.The claims relate to correspondence involving Onuoha's mother, who looks after all his contractual arrangements, and Marwood about a dispute in October last year.She was stunned to receive an email, purporting to be from Cook, which mocked her use of the phrase "ravaged with it" to describe her condition. "When I opened up my emails and saw the message, it was the worst day of my life, even worse than being diagnosed with cancer," Dr Onuoha told the Sun."I couldn't understand how anyone could behave like that. I'm critically ill. I cried and cried for hours."
"how are ya brother sorry i meant mother"

Referee was some d*ckhead. Guy actually thought it was some big knockout world cup game or something. Lucio is a c*nt and rightfully got booed but all the yellow cards for players on both teams was over the top.Atmosphere was sick still. No hostility anywhere at all and Brazillians and Ghanaians were all having fun together inside the grounds and outside like on the trains.However, let me all warn you. If another friendly international like this occurs at Fulham football ground again, and you are collecting your tickets from the ground like I did, get there 2 hours early. It was chaos. NO barriers, no queues, it was basically everyone squashing eachother tot get to the collection point. I got into the ground an HOUR after I reached the ticket collection point which was right next to the entrance to the stands. Some joke ting.