Women and they subliminal disses

Bobby Reds

If it's affecting you say something.Not"Was that status on your BB about me?"More like"f*ck is wrong with you, you think I didn't clock that subliminal on your BB, fix up"She will expect you to ignore it, most girls do, hence they carry on with that bullshit and games.You telling her straight will shock her and make her think twice before doing it again.
You serious? Get the hell out of this thread brah. She WANTS a reaction.
WTFYou act normalWait a bit (few days)Then on a random one day say hi and talk to her normalAllow reacting like some p*ssy
That is acting like some p*ssy.Allow being scared of what a girl says or thinks.
It's not about being scared. It's about letting her know she doesn't control your emotions.
If a kid is misbehaving in class the teacher doesn't ignore them, the teacher will dress them down so the child knows next time sh*t can't run.If the teacher does ignore them guess what?That child will push and push and push TILL they get a reaction and it's the same with gal, until you stop them DEAD in their tracks they won't stop.The thing is you need to nip that in the bud, cos you can't turn round 6 months later and try open your mouth, she will laugh in your face.
She's not going to admit it was a subtle barb, though, you're just going to come off looking like some paranoid, insecure boy. Have a bit more respect for yourself and she will too. Reacting to every tiny thing (and this is a VERY tiny thing) just makes you look bad.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if a man (a link even) reacts wildly to something that i done that i think is minor, i wouldn't take him seriously, i wouldn't respect his authoritay, i would go and laugh at him with my mates'omg whats wrong with this nutcase...' etcu cant use the teacher child analogy in these cases, specially when its so minorits only justified to get wicked and wild if you have actually been violated, publicly or privatelyIM LOLLING HARD @ "f*ck is wrong with you, you think I didn't clock that subliminal on your BB, fix up"imagine it werent even about uu only embarras urself when u lose ur temperdisclaimer: i dont do indirects or subliminals

She's not going to admit it was a subtle barb, though, you're just going to come off looking like some paranoid, insecure boy. Have a bit more respect for yourself and she will too. Reacting to every tiny thing (and this is a VERY tiny thing) just makes you look bad.
I couldn't care less what the girl wants to admit.What she knows in her skull is good enough.That's the thing, if you don't react to the small things those small things get bigger.Give a girl an inch and she will take a mile.

if a man (a link even) reacts wildly to something that i done that i think is minor, i wouldn't take him seriously, i wouldn't respect his authoritay, i would go and laugh at him with my mates'omg whats wrong with this nutcase...' etc
That's what I'm trying to teach these guys. A paranoid insecure male is not a good look.
I couldn't care less what the girl wants to admit.What she knows in her skull is good enough.
She would know that you're insecure and that she can press your buttons whenever she wants, and so she is in control.
That's the thing, if you don't react to the small things those small things get bigger.Give a girl an inch and she will take a mile.
But you have to be reasonable. When she's actually taking the piss THEN you let her know that it doesn't run. You will look mature and respectable. Not some random wasteman on a constant hype ting.

Guest Portuguese

If it's your girl then you don't say a thing until the next time you see her and you feed a few back hands for her attention seeking antics.If it's link? Why are you giving a f*ck? You should have aleast another ten of them floating about.

if a man (a link even) reacts wildly to something that i done that i think is minor, i wouldn't take him seriously, i wouldn't respect his authoritay, i would go and laugh at him with my mates'omg whats wrong with this nutcase...' etc
Who cares what a girl says to her mates lolAny guy who acts to please his girls mates is a wasteman.
u cant use the teacher child analogy in these cases, specially when its so minor
Course I can.You get small incidents of misbehaviour but when kids think they have worked a teacher out sh*t like this happens.http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article7108423.ece
IM LOLLING HARD @ "f*ck is wrong with you, you think I didn't clock that subliminal on your BB, fix up"imagine it werent even about u
People generally know when something is being directed at them.It ain't rocket science.
u only embarras urself when u lose ur temper
You embarrass yourself when you spend money on a girl and get no beatGirls put down the phone to you mid convoGirls tell you when and where you can go out etc...I know of/heard of man these things happen to, these things only happen to man who are scared to or don't voice their opinion.

I couldn't care less what the girl wants to admit.What she knows in her skull is good enough.
She would know that you're insecure and that she can press your buttons whenever she wants, and so she is in control.
Nah.I ain't got time for constant talking bruv.If I even sniff it's a regular ting girl is getting locked off.

i wouldnt really be bothered if my wife updated her status with subliminals, talkless of a casual date.its the same kind of ones worried about this that will go and start hacking into accounts etc.
I have never looked in my girls phone in 9 years.Not once.Not my ex of over a year either, them kinda things don't interest me.Perfect example.These 2 are on my facebook101devon.jpg174477-nathalie-emmanuel-wants-happy-hollyoaks-exit-410x230.jpgIf you man ever saw the kinda status she used to put up about my man FACKING HELL!!I even had to message man 1 time ask him if he was ok lolA next man said on her status "Should you really be putting stuff like this up in public?"All happened because dude didn't lay down the law early.Doesn't matter what type of girl it is, you can't let a girl violate and not address it.Not addressing it is f*ck*ng you up/causing you more headache in the long run.

Wait surely, Toney is referring to your wife, rather then any chickIf any chick pulled of sh*t like that, you should ignore it.If your girlfriend/wife, does that of course you tell her to fix up
I hope not.Those Rambo antics will instantly kill off killy the romance in the relationship.And if it's wife, you need romance.

Guest phonecharger

i wouldnt really be bothered if my wife updated her status with subliminals, talkless of a casual date.

its the same kind of ones worried about this that will go and start hacking into accounts etc.

I have never looked in my girls phone in 9 years.

Not once.

Not my ex of over a year either, them kinda things don't interest me.

Perfect example.

These 2 are on my facebook

101devon.jpg

174477-nathalie-emmanuel-wants-happy-hollyoaks-exit-410x230.jpg

If you man ever saw the kinda status she used to put up about my man FACKING HELL!!

I even had to message man 1 time ask him if he was ok lol

A next man said on her status "Should you really be putting stuff like this up in public?"

All happened because dude didn't lay down the law early.

Doesn't matter what type of girl it is, you can't let a girl violate and not address it.

Not addressing it is fucking you up/causing you more headache in the long run.

is that ting from LDN

share the FB BRAZ

Wait surely, Toney is referring to your wife, rather then any chick

If any chick pulled of shit like that, you should ignore it.

If your girlfriend/wife, does that of course you tell her to fix up

I hope not.

Those Rambo antics will instantly kill off killy the romance in the relationship.

And if it's wife, you need romance.

Romance?

Really?