Relegation candidates

Fighting Weight

Who are your personal favourites/candidates for relegation?

There will be the usual newly promoted suspects who are of course in the most immediate danger of the drop, I also believe that Everton could be in big trouble, they have massive financial issues, and 0 striking options, and have just lost one of their best players - I can also see more, most likely baines/Jagielka leaving in January - any decent bid for one of these players I'm sure will have to be accepted, bad injuries or even smaller ones to two or more of these players at a time can really f*ck them over

Baines

Feilani

Rodwell

Jagielka

Are all quality players, Arteta has already been snapped up and tbh I'm surprised (well not surprised but yknow) that Arsene didn't try and go for the lot or at least 2. Bane touched on this in a thread already.

I think Swansea will be gone, I think Norwich be similar to Blackpool last year in that they will score a lot but also concede a very large amount and will end up in a similar predicament.

Wigan, Blackburn and Fulham I can also see coming very close if not joining them too.

To sum up

Swansea

Norwich (though I think they may escape)

Everton (if they lose any more players)

Fulham & Blackburn are going to have to work very hard not to take two of the above teams places

What are your thoughts?

Relegated 3:

Everton

Norwich

QPR

swansea are going down though....... cant score

Everton will never go down with Moyes in charge!

League Finishes

2003-04: 17th

During the 2004–05 season Everton went on to surpass all expectations by finishing fourth in the league and securing a place in the following season's Champions League, Moyes again being awarded the LMA Manager of the Year award.

Guest Portuguese

^That

Best players sold, Moyes bounces, or perhaps keeps them up on the last day then bounces, either way they are going to spent time in the bottom 3 this season

What last day?

Top 10 finish for Everton under Moyes minimum this season

Guest Portuguese

League Finishes

During the 2004–05 season Everton went on to surpass all expectations by finishing fourth in the league and securing a place in the following season's Champions League, Moyes again being awarded the LMA Manager of the Year award.

He sold Rooney brought in only Cahill that season

Taking Moyes for any chequebook manager

League Finishes

why you posting this?

I'm just pointing out its not implausible since it so nearly happened before.

Everton could easily be in danger this season as most of there best players are crocks (osman, felli, jagielka) and they are relying on an unknown striker

Guest Portuguese

Why post one year where it nearly went wrong not the last six years under Moyes?

I rate Moyes so highly so you know what if Everton go down with his Moyes@the helm I won't post in the Sports Room never again.

Sports Room>>>Qutting Vip2>>Posting in any other room bar the Sports room.

Why post one year where it nearly went wrong not the last six years under Moyes?

I rate Moyes so highly so you know what if Everton go down with his Moyes@the helm I won't post in the Sports Room never again.

Sports Room>>>Qutting Vip2>>Posting in any other room bar the Sports room.

Quoted