I'm washing my hair tonight

I dont even mind sh*t excuses...........worst is"yeah ima be there what time?"then they phone you and ask what time againyou leave and phone them to make sure they coming...."yeah yeah what time again ?""LEAVE YOUR f*ck*ng HOUSE NOW YOU FOOL"you get there.....you phone them to see where they at"yeah yeah what time again ?""IM HERE ALREADY STOP TAKING THE f*ck*ng PISS""ahh you not what fam im gnna have to llow it...its too late""f*ck OFF YOU c*nt"/me personally i just say "im not coming out...and you cant convince me otherwise" ..... at first people thought they could but when they hear me say that now they KNOW.a next ting also if someone is bare persistent and your tryna let them down gently leading up to said night like "i doubt i can make that"..... "its probably a no... but if i can ill let you know" but they aint getting the hint..... i just ignore all there calls, pings on that said day and anyone who might know them...... then get back at them at like 1am like "whats up i fell asleep"

• Upvote 3

I dont even mind sh*t excuses...........worst is"yeah ima be there what time?"then they phone you and ask what time againyou leave and phone them to make sure they coming...."yeah yeah what time again ?""LEAVE YOUR f*ck*ng HOUSE NOW YOU FOOL"you get there.....you phone them to see where they at"yeah yeah what time again ?""IM HERE ALREADY STOP TAKING THE f*ck*ng PISS""ahh you not what fam im gnna have to llow it...its too late""f*ck OFF YOU c*nt"
:D Them pisstaking guys there.
  • Upvote 3

I dont even mind sh*t excuses...........worst is"yeah ima be there what time?"then they phone you and ask what time againyou leave and phone them to make sure they coming...."yeah yeah what time again ?""LEAVE YOUR f*ck*ng HOUSE NOW YOU FOOL"you get there.....you phone them to see where they at"yeah yeah what time again ?""IM HERE ALREADY STOP TAKING THE f*ck*ng PISS""ahh you not what fam im gnna have to llow it...its too late""f*ck OFF YOU c*nt"
:D Them pisstaking guys there.
stgwgfergregregregrreminded me of 1 donn yesterday.... we arranged to go dance... i said im gonna get my haircut at 8pm... he will take long so i will meet up witchu at 10pm... he said kool kool - couple hours later im on route to barbers and jus out of curiosity i decided to check my fone, it says arggh G im wiv my work mates in the pub watchin the footie... lets do dis 2moro G... im all smellin of issey miyake and swagged out... i get my hair cut then i go homeFFS

I can't stand people who dont have the backbone to just say I'm not on it tonight.
:!: If I can't make something I'll let you know at the latest 1pm on the day. If not when you initially ask me.>>>> My guys-not picking up the phone-acting like they forgot-waiting for me to phone them before they say they're not on it-"what? that's today?"-"yo, you ready?" "ahhhhh......" :D

I can't stand people who dont have the backbone to just say I'm not on it tonight.
:!: If I can't make something I'll let you know at the latest 1pm on the day. If not when you initially ask me.>>>> My guys-not picking up the phone-acting like they forgot-waiting for me to phone them before they say they're not on it-"what? that's today?"-"yo, you ready?" "ahhhhh......" :D
:D :D :D I'm yet to hear someone drop this line and sound the least bit convincing.
  • Upvote 1

reminded me of 1 donn yesterday.... we arranged to go dance... i said im gonna get my haircut at 8pm... he will take long so i will meet up witchu at 10pm... he said kool kool - couple hours later im on route to barbers and jus out of curiosity i decided to check my fone, it says arggh G im wiv my work mates in the pub watchin the footie... lets do dis 2moro G... im all smellin of issey miyake and swagged out... i get my hair cut then i go homeFFS
:D That's the worst, when you have actually got ready and man let you down.