I'm washing my hair tonight

Most of my guys are reliable. Especially the white guys- always on pub and hence will always be on going ut after a few drinks there.
What is up with that? My Asian, Black and Greek friends are so less reliable than the white English ones.
Thats some moist behavior airing calls.Grow some balls and tell a man your not coming out.
You make it sound like people are biting their nails waiting for the phone to stop ringing.It's just a simple case of not being bothered to answer the phone.
lol, no its not, cah if you phone them at any time when there's not something planned they'll pick up the phone and be bless about itthing is I've seen guys do it to their other circles in front of me so I know its the same thing"ring ring"*look at screen, press silent button, continue playing xbox*

Thats some moist behavior airing calls.

Grow some balls and tell a man your not coming out.

You make it sound like people are biting their nails waiting for the phone to stop ringing.

It's just a simple case of not being bothered to answer the phone.

lol, no its not, cah if you phone them at any time when there's not something planned they'll pick up the phone and be bless about it

thing is I've seen guys do it to their other circles in front of me so I know its the same thing

"ring ring"

*look at screen, press silent button, continue playing xbox*

That is what I'm saying.

This is just a bad habit from people full stop (not the hair washing bit).

Even down to phone calls, you call someone and they tell you they will call you back and they dont or they tell you to call them back and they still on the phone (i have done this).

When you got so many options of what to do or where to go as well as who you can do it with you sometimes end up parring people without even knowing it, You man likely have had it happen to you by chicks and I bet you do it to chicks all the times especially if ya linking various females and you certainly do it to your friends at times as some of you will blatantly lodge one of the dons for a sloppy beat and then make it seem like you are with your gran (if its some chick you do not want your friends to know you are rammin). The more people you are connected to the more often you probably do it.

What I will say though is how you rectify the situation after the fact reflects how much you really rate the person.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

one guy who was a friend of a friend

has his own house and he would say yeah roll round on friday night

friday night my mate calls him "hes not answering his phone so i guess hes not up for it"

JUST ANSWER UR PHONE AND SAY IM TOO TIRED ANOTHER TIME

i told my mate staight look next time you speak to him tell him dont air me

coincidentally said guy is now a good friend of mine and will answer his phone or at least drop a text saying "im just gonna have an early night"

• Upvote 1

one guy who was a friend of a friend

has his own house and he would say yeah roll round on friday night

friday night my mate calls him "hes not answering his phone so i guess hes not up for it"

JUST ANSWER UR PHONE AND SAY IM TOO TIRED ANOTHER TIME

i told my mate staight look next time you speak to him tell him dont air me

coincidentally said guy is now a good friend of mine and will answer his phone or at least drop a text saying "im just gonna have an early night"

was this something he kept doing?

at least u reconciled somehow afterwards tho

• Downvote 1

hate people who don't answer your phone calls when you know they have their phone with them 24/7, then you see them and they are like "ah my phone was [insert bait lie]" then you ask why you didnt get a call back when they saw your miss call and its all "oh I forgot", fuck off you c*nt, i make a mental note to do it back which i did the other day and after 4 phone calls in a row i picked up a few hours later to "why are you trying to avoid me" shut up c*nt

After two or three times you just stop inviting them out, and let them find out about the night afterwards. If and when they ask, tell them it's because they're a flop and always lodge a man's calls.

Some of my dons were like that, but 3 or 4 of us were always on it, so more time it never ruined my night.

/

May I also add, if I phone you, and you don't answer, cool, but don't TEXT/PING me back. KMT. I phoned, and man get's a msg saying "you called? What's up". I air that until they call me.

Some of you mans must have grey hair, fakkin hell.

I'm like some of the ppl you're complaining about, but in all honesty I am a forgetful person. I'd forget the fone in my room and receive 100 calls about an event I forgot about or I can't feel the vibrator.

But because I'm Messi in every circle, they allow it.