First Time You Got High

JOHN DOE

Believe it or not yesterday was literally the first time i ever got high.

Always seemed a bit loserish to me but i cant lie i finally buckled down to peer pressure

sh*t was f*cked.

it was like i could see every note of the music in my head and everything was colourful. i felt the music DEEEP

drivng was a next ting as well.

describe that sh*t to me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

First time was years ago. Was sh*t. f*ck*ng crap.

Last time was June, Amsterdam.

Everything was perfect - Weather was paradise, bitches were ALL barebackable, food (the stuff you ingest) was Michelin 5 star status, company was great and the weed was grown in our Jesus Christ's back garden.

Was lying down and was OK with the high, man was like "Yeah this is mad cool...great day" then what I can only describe as a WAVE of glorious euphoria took over. Some delayed reaction. I was an omnipotent being.

Jet Files is my favourite Curren$y project. For This:

Listen to all of it, SPECIFICALLY 1:43 - Musical Bliss. I could see the guitars.

Got my d*ck slurped soon after my a baddddddddddddddddddd bitch.

• Upvote 5

First time I got high we had soap bar aka hash, the dirtiest of cheap cannabis resin:

can_soap_0.jpg

we didnt even know u need to heat it with a lighter before it becomes soft and crumble-able

we broke bits off and smoked it in what we call a bucket

3902_0.jpg

a 1lt coke bottle with the top cut off, inside a glass barrs irn bru bottle with the bottom broken off

fill up with water put a gauze on the top put hash on burn pull upwards creates a vacuum then a bottle full of smoke. inhale

we werent very good at it so at first we felt nothing

then we started laughing and arsing about and someone said wait a sec i think we are high :lol:

very low grade stuff so not an overwhelming affect just laughing and hungry

• Upvote 1

First time was nuts, my bredrin gave me a whole zoot of cheese to myself when i was about to go home, smoked at the front of his yard. Like couple minutes later i jump on the bus home, and sh*t i felt powerless like i wasn't in control of myself. Kept thinking people were watching me, felt mad, and my eyes were f*cked. Funnily enough though that sh*t wore off as soon as i got home and saw my marj lol.

First time is the best time

/

some next hunger

some next tiredness, stumbling

room full of people laughin at me bein high ( obv everyone else had blazed before )

and the convo was a lot, spoke about pretty much everything, then saw daylight from the next day around 5am and decided we should all go yard

specifically remember "imagine if one of Your boys f*cked Your mum"

"even beatin him up, killing him etc, doesn't compensate for man being able to turn Your mum on and beat"

"can never look at mumsy the same"

• Downvote 4

ive been 'high' a few times but when i went amsterdam a few months ago it was some next sh*t.

could feel the trams approaching in my chest or some sh*t like that, mad paranoid thought everyone was watching us, we were lost as well... mouth was mad dry, tried drinking water couldnt even feel that sh*t. had some mcdonalds, couldnt taste the chips or the coke, only the burger. eventually found our way back to the hostel and i watched that arsenal match where we scored and conceded in injury time against liverpool. f*cked me up.

second day i smoked some sh*t with no chip, just bare sh*t mixed together. had to retire to my bed.

amsterdam is a f*cked up place to be high in, the pavement and the roads are the same colour, people yapping away in a language that sounds like english but isnt, them psychos on their bikes... the sh*t they have on tv in the "coffee" shops is f*cked up.

First time is the best time

/

some next hunger

some next tiredness, stumbling

room full of people laughin at me bein high ( obv everyone else had blazed before )

and the convo was a lot, spoke about pretty much everything, then saw daylight from the next day around 5am and decided we should all go yard

specifically remember "imagine if one of Your boys f*cked Your mum"

"even beatin him up, killing him etc, doesn't compensate for man being able to turn Your mum on and beat"

"can never look at mumsy the same"

lol dont really post no more but lol

• Upvote 3