First Time You Got High

JOHN DOE

couldnt tell you the first time

but geting high every once in a while >>>>> being a stoner

feels so much better when you savour it.

cant remember the first time but when I went dam for the second time we was chilling in a coffee shop bunning white widow with purees waiting for our other lot of boys who had their flight delayed...we come out of there to go to our hostel and I'm walking now like I was an astronaut...could see this woman coming towards me on her bike all ringing her bell, but no way could I have got out her way and she swerved round like right at the last minute

• Upvote 1

First time, I must have been about 14.. Met up with a few friends and played some basketball. One of my friends was shotting at the time and decided to give me a zoot to be nice even though I didnt bun. Went back to my other boys yard to stay the night, was just chilling. Then we watched how high which got us fully gassed, ended up hanging out my boys window with the fan on so that his mum couldnt smell anything when she got back from work. All I can remember after that day was creasing watching how high, then real life tears laughing at my friends clock cause it was so ugly. Then laughing myself to sleep. 1st and best experience of bunning for me.

• Upvote 3

cant remember the first time but when I went dam for the second time we was chilling in a coffee shop bunning white widow with purees waiting for our other lot of boys who had their flight delayed...we come out of there to go to our hostel and I'm walking now like I was an astronaut...could see this woman coming towards me on her bike all ringing her bell, but no way could I have got out her way and she swerved round like right at the last minute

:lol: :lol:

First time I got high we had soap bar aka hash, the dirtiest of cheap cannabis resin:

can_soap_0.jpg

we didnt even know u need to heat it with a lighter before it becomes soft and crumble-able

:lol: Although I can't really say much the first time I went to put the end of the joint you twist in my mouth thinking that's what end you smoke from :blush:

I remember how we all planned it throughout the whole school day of where we were going to go to smoke it :lol:

I just remember laughing and laughing and laughing and not knowing why I was laughing. Everything was so funny. I was laughing at my friends who were laughing at me which was making me laugh even more.

• Upvote 1

how come some of you are starting so late? whats making you smoke now? @ haze-e and john doe?

Not even a case of starting late you know. I used to smoke when i was 15/16 but realised from early the implictions and stopped. However when it came to blazing I would always do it socially.

But only recently I been blazing more often. I blame the Shisha tbh. Im looking to go Amsterdam in December still because i heard something about it getting locked off. What should i be expecting price wise?

how come some of you are starting so late? whats making you smoke now? @ haze-e and john doe?

no offence to ur chronic, chronic smokers but it always seemed waste to me

one of my drug dealer friends has been smoking his stash here and there and has started distributing to the circle

at first i was like youve gone all the time withouit blazing why start now

then i tried it sh*t was f*cked

apparently weed sex is the one

gona try that then call it a day

Tried it at 15 but it didn't really hit me. I got high properly at 19 and it was the first time I got drunk as well lol. Was in a hotel room with 2 of my girls and my cousin.

It was the best feeling in the world that night but it was also weird. After bunnin we randomly started having a pillow fight, insulting each other and just rolling around laughing :/ Then getting into the deep convos about life, before falling asleep. I'm surprised I wasn't sick.

Them days where it only took 3 tokes to get you BUZZING! Should have built up my tolerance more before going Dam because I can honestly say the first time I experienced Dam, I felt f*cked, I was in my own lil world. It was the first time I managed to smoke a zoot to myself. I didn't want to leave the coffee shop coz I couldn't move... our hotel didn't have a lift either, so every day we had to climb up some spiral stairs high. I thought I was gonna die one night half way up the stairs coz someone missed a step and we just fell into a fit of the giggles.

I like how I smoke though... it's not everyday like everyone thinks so I can still get high off one zoot.

Best thing in the world though is high sex and foreplay. Once you go there, there's no going back.