Dale Farm Eviction

Esquilax

• 2 weeks later...

just read news

people need to live and let live. if someone's breaking the law, fair enough, they should be punished for it, but a mass eviction of 80 households with no criminal convictions because "people don't want them there" takes the piss

and what is their proposed method of rehousing them?

the children born there have every right to live here and would need rehousing

"told they can stay" until friday, think they're in court again.

The thing the pisses me off most is the stinking unwashed activists that have got involved, the police should send in a unit under the cover of darkness, cart these fuckers off and top them in a field somewhere, filthy fucks.

C/S

Any cause and they're down there with their tents, anything to avoid work

The deal is that they own the land but don't have the planning permission for the houses and caravans on it, right?

Logistical nightmare. if you were a local you'd probably be well fucked off, but it's a million miles from me so I don't give a fuck. Let them live their lives.

Yes but the fuckry thing is they brought it off a man who used it as a scrap yard who already had cemented up the place so for council chatting this green belt jargon is air and just shows them for the little hitlers what they are. The not in my back yard mentality is fucked up

it makes me sick that my people are being persecuted like this. I know a few geazers who used to live on the dale farm site, they're good as gold, hardworking family men that pay their taxes. The way the British authorities have treated us is reminiscent of how the Nazi's dealt with gypsies, you don't expect racism like this in 2011. Oh wait i forgot, we have the tories in charge, no real surprises here then. This would never have happened under Labour. Therefore it is of overwhelming importance that we get these toff bastards out, and secure equal rights for all. First they start with the travelers, next its the blacks, then its the asians, in no time at all we will be living in a modern day third reich. The Conservatives and their neo-nazi policies must be stopped at all costs, join me and my traveler brothers in a fight for justice and freedom.

Yours faithfully,

TONY

• Downvote 3