Shisha Places

imhim

Guest phonecharger

Thought you were black.

iam blick

/

shisha is a nice place to jam with ur boys or to take a girl

they play bashment in that place aswell so when i come thru no one dare give me any funny looks

u get me cazay

• Upvote 1

Thought you were black.

iam blick

/

they play bashment in that place aswell so when i come thru no one dare give me any funny looks

u get me cazay

Nah cazay.

Had some Pakis mistake me for one of them and start complaining about too many blacks coming in.

Wasn't an isolated incident.

They didn't use the word blacks.

Guest phonecharger

Thought you were black.

iam blick

/

u get me cazay

Nah cazay.

Had some Pakis mistake me for one of them and start complaining about too many blacks coming in.

Wasn't an isolated incident.

They didn't use the word blacks.

yeah if its them hood blacks 5 man ordering one shisha to themselves then i would say the same thing

I remember I met 1 Egyptian brudda through another bredrin and I dropped him home.

Turned out his dad owned the big one on Edgware Road, fed man like a king.

Forced man to do Shisha aswell lol but they were kool still, didn't feel no racism or nothing.

Went to a shisha place in bush once rammed wiv malis.. Felt diryt being in there

You probably went to venus, place is a shithole tbh.

Edgeware Rd and Queensway are your best bet for shisha. Back in the day used to go during college times back in 05/06, countless arabian beauties roaming about, not too sure how it is now tbh

Went to a shisha place in bush once rammed wiv malis.. Felt diryt being in there

You probably went to venus, place is a shithole tbh.

Edgeware Rd and Queensway are your best bet for shisha. Back in the day used to go during college times back in 05/06, countless arabian beauties roaming about, not too sure how it is now tbh

There still about in Edgeware

Dont know about Queensway

Dar Marakesh on Edgware Road is cool , it recently just opened up about a year back , its a bar/pub/shisha cafe all in one , so you can go buy alcohol and smoke shisha etc.

There are a few along edgware road that are ok , Palms palace is also good , but you have to go in and go sit downstairs TTKK

• Upvote 1