The OXLADE Appreciation Thread

CarltonLeach

WELCOME TO THE THREAD OF THE BLACK MESSI.a04e1bb164751014d054dc8d6a57b336.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp4hF0w2WC8http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZPnCfI_h_o/Oi you man, check his pace and some of those touches on the flank, come like Alexi Sanchez.Bare close control aswellFACK ORRFImproved soo much in 1 month with us.Actually wankin at the prospect of this dude

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

pmsl at the last line.but yeah future world beater, will be going to the euros i expect
Going to be a quality player for country and clubPace, movement, agility, dribbling, hardworking, will turn into a beast midfielder by end of season.[doller the dustman] got what it takes to bun down dance [/doller the dustman]15 million WELL SPENT
he will be better than wally n arsh at the end of the season
THISCan't really argue with the reply lads.Well said!

If it means I dont have to see feo running into blind alleys/running past the ball/running the ball out of play/running into the defender when there is open space/doing cross-come-shots when he should have shot or cross/getting rude to the officials when hes a p*ssy/trying finesse shots because he thinks hes theirry, then I cant complain.

• Upvote 6

I'll say it again, I really dont want us to offload Lansbury permanently, I still believe he has something to offer the club.

/

Ox is class, hopefully he puts his head down and trains hard for a first team place, gonna be giving Wenger a headache

in the post manu game i said this dude needs to start and i got negged.

guy looks promising. theo should be worried right now.

I HOPE HE GETS SOME PLAY TIME AGAINST SWANSEA.

HE LOOKS THE REAL DEAL.

SURPRISED NO ONE MENTIONED LANSBURY TOO..

WE NEEDTO KEEP THIS LAD.

• Downvote 1

pmsl at the last two lines.

I'll say it again, I really dont want us to offload Lansbury permanently, I still believe he has something to offer the club.

He will probably do pretty good at West Ham and end up staying there. Hope he gets a chance though.

Don't understand you man's obsession with Lansbury, If he's good enough he'll get a game. Wenger let him go on a season long loan for a reason though

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1