How cold/heartless are you?

Vtec

Was linking this outta town girl, she came to my house only once I continued entertaining the chit chat. But I then started seeing someone else and still kept on chatting to her (dunno If I was jus bored or being polite), but I wasn’t even remotely interested in her anymore. But kept selling her the hope we would link up again soon… But she took it to heart and caught feelings and would make plans and me cancelling with dumb excuses but she still persisted. To the point where she randomly called one time and decided to take pro-active steps to say she booking a hotel and inviting me out for drinks and to stay over at her hotel and, the next nite stay at mine… (She was too eager to claw into me, making me have to really distance myself, as I not even remotely instrested in an easy smash wid her at this point im just sensing emotional issues, which i do not want!). But I listened to her talk of these link up plans, but not at anytime did I confirm yes I will be there. I just said “if you want to do that, that’s fine” (I was hoping she would read between the lines that I weren’t interested) Yet at the same time I was just curious to see how desperate she was as I was deliberately not giving her any confirmed answers that my presence will be graced. All I said “if you want to travel and book a hotel that’s fine” (As she now starting to sound like some crazy chick). And was further confirmed by her getting excited… as though I have agreed to say I wish to see her. Delusional only hearing what she wants to hear. She just gone in head first making these plans. I’m jus thinking smh. So phone calls ends. 2 weeks pass and I’ve made no attempt to contact her, she messages randomly me once just asking am I ok. To which I simply delayed by a day and replied with one word “yes”. It’s now coming up to the said weekend she has booked out to see me. (im thinking surely she must have cancelled and that im not interested.) As she hasn’t asked me if that’s what I want to do and I haven’t heard from her in 2weeks. But im still sub-consciously exercising my curiosity to see where her head is at. The nite before her alleged plans to see me, I see her bb status. Showing excitement of her planned weekend… of travel(real bbm hands over my eyes at this point) On the said day, in the morning I see further updates regards to her making her travel arrangements…(More BBM hands over my eyes). At this point im at work and just thinking evasive action, aka eject button style or call her up and tell her to turn around. The next set of actions that followed where not premeditated. Deletion off bbm contact. Deletion and block on FB (we have no mutual friends which makes life easier) Call diverts got setup, to divert back to her own number when my phone is not answered. (Meaning she would get her own voicemail service). I then get a text from her in the afternoon. (I just read the preview part of the text, stating she has reached blah blah and something about excitement) I just delete it. My phone rings an hour later and knowing the divert setup I got on. (I cannot help but smirk) Few hours later… I get home, enjoying my chill time evening, eating some dominoes pizza and xboxin it. (Guilt free and total clear conscience). Thinking she must of gone back home now. 10:26pm (knock AT MY FRONT DOOR!! SHE is at my door shouting me down) last time she was there was months ago, how she remembered to get there is beyond me and top of that she didn’t even drive there and its night time. Askin me if im gonna let her in. I just replied once shouting “im busy”, closed the hall way door and resumed my eve. (but in disbelief she was actually at my door) PHYSCO confirmed. Just left her sat out there for at least 45mins crying at my door n through my letter box, I didn’t respond or bat an eyelid til she finally got the hint, (I think I heard a taxi come for her) Think I might have broken her heart. (Shrugs shoulders) I slept mind clear and no regret or concern. She'll get over it. Am I cold? Told a few friends, they where pissing themselves laughing sayin I was dread. (im just feeling pleased with myself for dodging a bullet & trusting my instincts in the form of some emotionally unstable chick). Share your cold stories…. Or if you’ve been on the receiving end of such cold fronts.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 10

lol, you could be said to be cold 'cause you weren't blunt, but that was some entertaining sh*t right thereI did have one girl I was f*ckin at uni who was friends with my student clubbing circle, if I couldn't be bothered to take the 1 hour walk home I'd basically just sleep with her, leave in the morning without saying bye, then air out her contact until the next time I was feeling too cold/tired after a night out.

Remember talking to this one chick for a while who wanted to be wife...but not for me....her problem is she lacks motivation to do anything. She had an excuse for everything she couldnt do in life....just got annoying after a whileshe was on my case for ages, so I told her about herself..too lazy, you demotivate me everytime i talk you, need to sort yourself out etc.....she belled me back later crying on the phone...how im harsh...and all the rest of itlocked her off..havent heard from her since..was like evrytime you talk to her you feel demotivated yourself...A next chick tried to get harsh, telling me im too laid back...and if i dont sort it out...i will miss out (subliminal for "I wont get her")...ive never wanted her in the first place...now she doing the subliminal shite...latest one is "End of my tether....."....had 1 or 2 on BBM alsosmh

Why did you do that though? :D
Honestly there was no real thought into it. All I knew was that I didnt want to and dont have to explain anything. I gave more than clues and breadcrumbs to get the hint.Not my fault she was slow off the mark, in reading the warning signs.

Why did you do that though? :/

Honestly there was no real thought into it.

All I knew was that I didnt want to and dont have to explain anything. I gave more than clues and breadcrumbs to get the hint.

Not my fault she was slow off the mark, in reading the warning signs.

I hear all that but making a chick spend money, effort and time for you to do that to her was uncalled for really as she didn't do you wrong(or at least you haven't said she has).

No ratings at all for that

I didn't make her do anything. And I made no real major effort to achieve what I did. Hit few delete buttons and ignore.

I know it was a bit raw. Hence the topic. But not tryna get ratings.

• Downvote 1

lol why didnt you just get to the point, could have saved the both of you alot of grief

you moved like a bitch slyly you were hesitant to confront and dead it.

pmsl sameway

also why? ol "nah i'd rather watch family fortunes than be diggin out some new p*ssy" azz nigga

Lol, normally I do, but this case I never and just sharing it, and seein if anyone has similar exp.

I already done the deed.

and new chick has deaded her off, so im not missing out anything.

pmsl that is extreme

im not cold but i see this chick a fair bit when im raving and if im drunk i'll end up gripsing her body, she'll buy me drinks, we'll arrange to go cinema or dinner etc then i will air her completely until i see her in the club next time and come up with an excuse and rearrange something with her again when i only want to fuck her don't really wanna be seen with her

Remember talking to this one chick for a while who wanted to be wife...but not for me....her problem is she lacks motivation to do anything. She had an excuse for everything she couldnt do in life....just got annoying after a while

she was on my case for ages, so I told her about herself..too lazy, you demotivate me everytime i talk you, need to sort yourself out etc.....she belled me back later crying on the phone...how im harsh...and all the rest of it

locked her off..havent heard from her since..was like evrytime you talk to her you feel demotivated yourself...

smh

Fucking hell we must know the same chick, this was like my on and off 'THAT' girl for like 6 years. Finally locked her off but she still tries it but just gets air.

/

As for OP's post, you should of dunned her dance long time before the scenario came to pass. You must know that when girls fall hard like that all sense, rationality, logic and reason go out the window. If you don't get in the driving seat and put your foot on the break then your going to have a situation like you encountered.

Tbh it sounds like you where enjoying the attention, at first anyway.

Don't think your particularly cold you just missed pure chances to clear the ball.

She doesn't sound psycho, she just sounds like she liked you and couldn't take a hint.

Should have just told her you weren't interested.

This.

That was very badmind, although she should've got the picture you lead her on.

Basically.

Can't think of anything I've done that would be seen as heartless. Ended a relationship on msn back in the day, but that's kinda minor.