James Bellamy - My Love (Say You Want)

730promo

jamespy.jpg

Do you ever find yourself wondering, what happened to that contestant who made it as far as Judges Houses on The X Factor? Wonder what they’re up to now? James Bellamy is just one of many talented people to make us stop what we are doing and focus on the show.

Watch The Video To My Love (Say You Want It) Here :

However, he is just one of a few to make judge Simon Cowell say, “You are super talented you are.” And that he is. Not only can the chap sing and dance, but he can act too. He’s the perfect package. He didn’t let the setback of the show stop him going after his dreams six years ago, he took it on the chin and moved on. When I say moved on, I mean moved up.

This year is a busy year for the rising star, with his new R&B track “My Love (say u want it)” Out now. BBC Radio 1’s Ras Kwame claims that Bellamy is an “artist going places” and he certainly is. Bellamy stated in a recent interview, “My genre has evolved through the years. The music industry changes so much, that to keep up you have to move with the times. I’d never say I am specifically R&B or pop; I take elements of each genre and fuse them to be different.”

His singing and acting skills took to him to the theatre, where he played the legend that is Stevie Wonder in, “Dancing in the Streets,” and he performed in the critically acclaimed “Five Guys Named Moe.” As well as theatre he graced us with his presence in films such as Harry Potter 3 and appeared in much loved TV soaps Casualty, Eastenders and The Bill. Having already performed with the likes of Bashy, Donaeo, Aggro Santos and dropping his Mix-tape ‘Superhero the Beginning’ (available for download at www.Jamesbellamymusic.com), James is all set for a productive year, with his My love Promo tour across the country performing to over 10,000 music fans. But it doesn’t stop there as his songwriting ability has led him to write material for the likes of Girl Groups Parade and RTI He is however saving some of his hottest songs for his second Mix-tape due for release in the summer.

Follow James Bellamy on Twitter @JamesBellamyUk