Benny Bank Giggs Beef?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

tbh he just does below average road rap

most tunes with other people on he's outshone constantly

bar Propane everyone went harder than Banks

he went in on that though

situation reminds me of a quote from Family Guy, "you look like rappers, but youre not black, thats the perfect amount of danger"

• 1 month later...

This guy fully looks like he lives on the dole.

Really reminds me of one of my old customers, coming to us because he couldnt get credit elsewhere and doesnt have enough to buy a TV outright (Brighthouse for those that dont know)

Guest chap44uns

sasd

asx

\z

x\z

x\

this dont at all man, should stick to that emotional rap,

/

how can he release the vid now and release the ting on itunes five days later?

wts the point

faccck got them c&c hand gun tings

hes making em look bummy

mikeglc Mike GLC

now i mean it f*ck benny banks he not real, he not good, you man are all soft and what, whaaat, piss me off first thing in the morning d*ck.

Then Joe Black and him talked it out for a few houra and kinda deaded it. Then...

mrBennyBanks Benny Banks

@mikeglc y u talkn sh*t on twitter? U actin like u cant ring zee n cum link man.. Ur a MUG good 2 no I'm on ur mind!

@mrBennyBanks u just open up the hole ting agin.. fool keep talking tuff sick benny bank for real now WHAT YOU f*ck*ng MUG U KNOW ME p*ssy.
mrBennyBanks Benny Banks

Ill mill talks a lot of hard sh*t on twitter but his brothers in jail 4 rape...

mrBennyBanks Benny Banks

Fee talks a lot of gangster sh*t on twitter but wen his brother got bun he didn't ride out..

mrBennyBanks Benny Banks

Any 1 that let's ill mill call him self their general is a ass hole .. King of south yano

mrBennyBanks Benny Banks

I've always known ill mills was a mug.. But I had a small bit of respect 4 mike glc until now... 40 year old tank top wearin prick

mrBennyBanks Benny Banks

@mikeglc @ILLMILLSMS1 if u 2 combined ur ages wat wud it b ?

mikeglc Mike GLC

@mrBennyBanks id phone joe before you go further mate he but be a tuff guy if u want i don't mind. i really really really don't mind.

mrBennyBanks Benny Banks

@mikeglc fone joe 4 wat? He's nutin 2 do wiv it.. Ur act like ur a bad. Fone zee an we'll link up. Dead da twitter

mrBennyBanks Benny Banks

U man remind me of everything I'm not trina be wen I'm 40

ILLMILLSMS1 ILL MILL

@mrBennyBanks benny I'll make ur mum suck my d*ck loooool low the tuff talks we all kno u ain't bout it wankster loooooool

mikeglc Mike GLC

@mrBennyBanks your funny one for your leroy said he had to save you when some yours smacked u in your face for no reason remember that..

mikeglc Mike GLC

u know what f*ck it i put 2 bags on @mrBennyBanks head right now, no joke no joke no joke.

mikeglc Mike GLC

@mrBennyBanks looooooooooooooooool your funny keep acting tuff, link up, link it that your idea of beef mud ting, (shaking my head)

Zeetvd ZEE

Trust me this @mikeglc hates white people and I fully don't rate that it's a new day and age .. And this is britain !

2 hours ago

Retweeted by mrBennyBanks

Zeetvd ZEE

@mikeglc lol you are funny you unfollow me one week then the next you block me and try twitter attack my artist lol your crazy

2 hours ago

Zeetvd ZEE

@mikeglc all now you could have just got my number and called me ...and what is it now threats lol..and u wanna do it publicly?? grow up..

2 hours ago

Zeetvd ZEE

@mikeglc all now youve blocked me follow me ill dm ur number and talk some real sh*t..you can come meet me if youre feeling grown

2 hours ago