PsychoEazy-E

Would you fight a crocodile for 7 million pounds

51 posts in this topic

U made it so easy wiv the shank.. Challenge wud b better if it was bare knuckle

blud

id let it swallow me then shank it apart from inside

say nuttin

cuz for 7 mill

i would shank it up, bbq it and eat that bitch.

cuz for 7 mill

i would shank it up and skin it to make a pair of Alligator shoes.

for 7 mill i would pretend im steven irwin and wrestle that bitch bare hands on some wwf shit

steve%20irwin%202.JPG

kill it with the chris benoit crippler crossface

for 7 mill i would pretend im steven irwin and wrestle that bitch bare hands on some wwf shit

steve%20irwin%202.JPG

kill it with the chris benoit crippler crossface

you think u can wrestle this

1.1287894844.giant-crocodile.jpg

I got samurai blood in my veins so no long ting I would take the Katana and do my thing.

welli think it's been decided, however, replace alligator with body builder chimp......

hairless-bodybuilder-chimp.jpg

and we're talking

Course

They are pretty quick overland, however all an Alligator/Crocodiles jaw muscles are all focused on snapping shut and power while closing, the muscles used to open their mouths are infact, incredibly weak, so much so that a grown man could keep one from opening it's mouth with one hand closed over it's snout.

It would be a shame to kill it though, depending on the breed, Crocs can live up to 80 years (one of the ones rescued bt Steve Irwin is estimated to be 130). Allow killing something that's seen so much of this world, survived 'through' so many events we'd consider of great magnitude, World war 1, 2, the Champions League..

Course

They are pretty quick overland, however all an Alligator/Crocodiles jaw muscles are all focused on snapping shut and power while closing, the muscles used to open their mouths are infact, incredibly weak, so much so that a grown man could keep one from opening it's mouth with one hand closed over it's snout.

It would be a shame to kill it though, depending on the breed, Crocs can live up to 80 years (one of the ones rescued bt Steve Irwin is estimated to be 130). Allow killing something that's seen so much of this world, survived 'through' so many events we'd consider of great magnitude, World war 1, 2, the Champions League..

:lol:

Course

no i wouldnt fight a croc for 7 millions pounds.

Course

Course

dsf

ewrae

rfw

ce

ferf

w

ew

f

ds

Course

dsf

ewrae

rfw

ce

ferf

w

ew

f

ds

Some of you man have been watching too much TV about fighting a croc.

You think that shank can do shit to an oversized croc? You know how hard their skin is, your better off choosing Brock Lesnar and the other guy.

You think that shank can do shit to an oversized croc? You know how hard their skin is, your better off choosing Brock Lesnar and the other guy.

True.

But still, 7 million..Could do a lot of good with that small fortune.