WESTFIELD

imhim

seriously though

like someone said

next sales time when they open the doors

its gna come like that scene in rise of the apes when they break out and make a run for it

shop floor manager geeta will shout move back before we open the doors.. and one of the apesses jabrina will shout NOOOOOOOOOO like caesar in the film.. and geeta will stare into her massive nostrils through that dalston market weave and see the blackness of her soul and that she will stamp on her sisters to get that 12 pound blouse reduced from 40 pounds

all these negresses stampin on eachother... weaves flyin into a parabolical earth orbit.. a few chinese women with phone cameras are beginning to realise this wasnt a good place to bring a 70 pound frame and a fone camera..

fresh stani bangla shop workers rendered into petrifaction by the ensuing scene thinkin that this is what it looks like when they feed the silverbacks at london zoo

im givin it till the end of the month before some 'aspiring footballer/ part time emcee who was popular at school' is knived by some jamal... and we have another march condemning the violence and people askin .. WHY ? writin on placards

'eeeewas a good kid' his white mum wil snuffle on camera, flanked by her fat mixed race daughter siobhan ... 'nt mixed up in no trouble' ... no doubt camilla bhatmnagalslhjs will get wheeled out in her sparkly turban chattin shit

as i move up in the world my hatred only grows for humanity...

i fucking hate that its monday tomorrow

loooool wtf

• Upvote 1

seriously though

like someone said

its gna come like that scene in rise of the apes when they break out and make a run for it

shop floor manager geeta will shout move back before we open the doors.. and one of the apesses jabrina will shout NOOOOOOOOOO like caesar in the film.. and geeta will stare into her massive nostrils through that dalston market weave and see the blackness of her soul and that she will stamp on her sisters to get that 12 pound blouse reduced from 40 pounds

all these negresses stampin on eachother... weaves flyin into a parabolical earth orbit.. a few chinese women with phone cameras are beginning to realise this wasnt a good place to bring a 70 pound frame and a fone camera..

fresh stani bangla shop workers rendered into petrifaction by the ensuing scene thinkin that this is what it looks like when they feed the silverbacks at london zoo

im givin it till the end of the month before some 'aspiring footballer/ part time emcee who was popular at school' is knived by some jamal... and we have another march condemning the violence and people askin .. WHY ? writin on placards

'eeeewas a good kid' his white mum wil snuffle on camera, flanked by her fat mixed race daughter siobhan ... 'nt mixed up in no trouble' ... no doubt camilla bhatmnagalslhjs will get wheeled out in her sparkly turban chattin shit

loooool wtf

LOOOOLOLOOOHGTDSSDGXD

HFGJHFFF

MMJ

NNGMM

HHG

Too many quotables

I have tears in eyes

you man need to do some covert photography

cos ill prob go to these places once in  my entire life, and hey might not be there

i dont wanna miss out :(

What happened to the camera glasses?

the ones i bought are SHIT

been meaning to buy new ones, but im scoping the market atm, someone needs to innovate

seriously though

like someone said

loooool wtf

LOOOOLOLOOOHGTDSSDGXD

HFGJHFFF

MMJ

NNGMM

HHG

Too many quotables

I have tears in eyes

top 10 post tbh

• Upvote 1

Yooooooooooooo who has seen the blonde chick who works at the milkshake stand's bum at the west Westfield?

259zv3q.gif

Yeh fam i see it

Its nice, but it aint on da level of ur dads!

was there something i missed here?

venoms excited :lol:

you're not the only gay in the village.

seriously though

like someone said

I hate this yallah akbars al jazeera watching c*nt but his bars bring tears to my eyes.

crying-man.gif

you man need to do some covert photography

cos ill prob go to these places once in  my entire life, and hey might not be there

i dont wanna miss out :(

What happened to the camera glasses?

the ones i bought are SHIT

been meaning to buy new ones, but im scoping the market atm, someone needs to innovate

lol look for a spy pen or something.  they can hide cameras in stuff other than glasses :Y:

[no weirdo]