Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lenny The Tramp

Im thinking about converting to Islam

61 posts in this topic

Honestly, I think its up to you to do the research. You're not going to find an answer, or decide on a course of action depending on what the replies on this topic will be.

If you believe in the existence of God and believe that Mohammed was the messenger of God then go for it.

If you don't then you're a joke and someone should slap you.

Talk to an Imam

Take it seriously, don't be another faux Brisco type Muslim statistic.

Research as much as u can about it..talk to imans, get books and even talk to a few converts to get more information cause as said above its a serious decision to make....important thing to remember is to do this for you and yourself only....dont be converting for anyone as you probably wont be serious about it as you didnt have the correct intentions

if you feel its the right religion for and you can see yourself living as a Muslim...then go for it...best advice i can give to be honest

Bruv you really are a child molester aren't u?

Watch some Dr Zakir Naik Videos on youtube , he doesnt throw you into the deep end with islam when he talks, hes lectures you at a decent enough pace and gets alot of good information out in hes talks (especially for non muslims to listen to).

Go at a pace that your comfortable with and you will eventually come to your own conclusions.

Bruv you really are a child molester aren't u?

It pains me deeply when people get me confused with Frank white, theres more than one Frank in this world.

As for suggesting all catholics like touching kiddys.. staaaaaap.

Ask yourself: why do you want to become a muslim?

Then ask yourself: can I really be bothered?

I think you know the answer already

polls_atheism_good_enough_0413_592158_poll_xlarge.gif

Watch some Dr Zakir Naik Videos on youtube , he doesnt throw you into the deep end with islam when he talks, hes lectures you at a decent enough pace and gets alot of good information out in hes talks (especially for non muslims to listen to).

Go at a pace that your comfortable with and you will eventually come to your own conclusions.

are you joking?

Wtf

If you are thinking about it then it's a connection you need to make and you need to do the research and work yourself and find out whats right for YOU, this isn't like buying an iphone fam about pros and cons GTFO

lol @ pros and cons

pro - u go to heaven

con - u cant eat mcdonalds

But on a serious note, its way to deep a question to be answered here, when u feel it deep inside u that its the right thing to do then u will embrace it properly.

I hope u choose the right path and Allah guides u inshallah

other pros are that women have to be fully covered at all times because its bad to admire the beauty that god has created.

Men dont have to be covered because they are Men and obv men and Women are not equal :/

also drinking is totally frowned upon but smoking isnt

if your wearing a muslim pendant you have to take it off before you go into the toilet because this is seen as disrespect to God

you are not allowed to listen to music

the list of pros goes on.........................................

If you're serious about it then read, study, pray, seriously look at the lives of people who follow that religion, either locally or famous and ask yourself if it is something that would help to make you a better person and give yourself more peace. That's what I did when I became a Christian, each to their own though.

other pros are that women have to be fully covered at all times because its bad to admire the beauty that god has created.

Men dont have to be covered because they are Men and obv men and Women are not equal :/

also drinking is totally frowned upon but smoking isnt

if your wearing a muslim pendant you have to take it off before you go into the toilet because this is seen as disrespect to God

you are not allowed to listen to music

the list of pros goes on.........................................

dont listen to this propaganda, its all false

These fashion mslims are pissing me off

how can man say pros and cons, you cant pick an choose parts of a religion you like and dislike

if people give you cons such as you cant eat pork, will no longer convert ??

All im saying is dont let people gass you up, if God is not in your heart...... dont force it and try and make it happen due to others

Christianity >>>>>> ___________________________